If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
The Jabbawockeez have nothing on my spiffy dance moves!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Headliner
- Rated: G
- Dates: Ongoing.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Headliner shows!
Jabbawockeez have a new home and an exciting new, family friendly dance show—Prism at Luxor Hotel. A bunch of guys dancing around in expressionless masks and white gloves, it's a little frightening if you ask us, but most people like it. They have nothing on Casino Boy's dance skills but they are fun to watch anyway. After the show, you'll be ready to hit the Vegas club scene with some inspiration from the Jabbawockeez Prism show in Las Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Jabbawockeez dance crew Las Vegas is best known for winning the first season of America's Best Dance Crew.
- Established in San Diego in 2003, Jabbawockeez dance crew Las Vegas has become one of the best known dance crews in the country.
- The Luxor built a brand new theater from Prism, which provides optimal viewing and an advanced sound system.
Prism Las Vegas is all about the imagination. The Jabbawockeez crew really managed to stretech their 15 minutes of fame!
What To Know:
Who doesn't like to watch a bunch of men gyrating on stage? Awkward. This isn't Thunder From Down Under! These guys keep it hip hop with great b-boy and pop-lock moves in Prism show Las Vegas.
- To Learn New Dance Moves: If the Jabbawockeez Las Vegas can do it, so can we. Ok, so we might look like flailing monkeys but whatever, the ladies like it.
- It's Not Just a Dance Show: Prism Las Vegas is primarily about dancing but it tells a story too. The show's title derives from wide spectrum of color and music onstage.
- They're Famous!: Well, sort of. The Jabbawockeez dance crew Las Vegas is about as famous as a dance crew can get. That's not saying much.
If you want to get the best view of the Jabbawockeez Las Vegas, try sitting a little further back from the stage so you can get the full effect.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do expect an earful: Prism has almost every genre of music represented. From "Ganggam Style" to "Bohemian Rhapsody" you will have to fight the urge to jump up and dance.
- Do Bring The Kids: This is a rare chance to introduce the kids to the Vegas show scene without giving them nightmares.
- Don't Miss The Dancers Walking Around: There are no marketers for the Jabbawockeez Las Vegas so if you see someone walking around in a mask and gloves, they are either extremely creepy and you should run the other direction, or they are the real deal Jabbawockeez dancers. In Vegas you never know.
- Don't Sit Close If You Are a Wallflower: There is some crowd participation at the Jabbawockeez show Las Vegas so if you don't want to be included, we recommend sitting in the back. Party pooper.
Is it Worth It?If you aren't 21 and can't afford a topless revue, it's worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Headliner Shows You May Like