I am completely shocked I am the first to write a review on here for this place. If you like...
Imbibe Tours - Wine Tours from Las Vegas
Ahhh... the finer things in life - sometimes I like to pretend I'm classy (although we all know the truth)!
A Quick Look
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: 9:30am - 4pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Southern Nevada vineyards boast surprisingly delicious wine, and Imbibe Tours takes wine lovers to the best of the best on this all inclusive tour.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Tours can be tailored to the specifications of large groups such as corporate outings, bridal, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- Gift certificates for use in online booking are available to be purchased as gifts for friends, family or business associates.
- Nevada's Pahrump Valley shares climatic similarities with California's Central Valley, making it an ideal location for wine production.
- Imbibe Tours provides all transportation necessary to take visitors to and from the wineries.
- Grapes are not the only product these wineries grow. Visitors can also take home a bottle of locally produced olive oil if they wish.
Features: Imbibe Tours offers one main package that allows visitors access to both Pahrump Valley Winery and Sanders Family Winery. This six-hour tour includes a delicious gourmet lunch and the chance to try a variety of different vintages, as visitors learn the secrets to what makes Nevada wines distinctive.
Meeting at either the Excalibur, Mirage or Aria Casinos, tour members are bussed in comfort first to the Pahrump Valley Winery, where visitors receive an exclusive tour of the winery grounds and stop for lunch at the on-site Symphony's Restaurant, a light and airy eatery that offers sweeping views of the desert along with a gourmet menu. After lunch, tour members board the bus for the Sanders Family Winery, where a behind-the-scenes tour is in order before enjoying a selection of wines from among their award-winning selection. Visitors then board the bus for the quick ride back to Las Vegas.
Why We Go:
Why We Go: The news that Nevada has a thriving wine country might surprise many, but this area boasts an excellent climate favorable to grapes and its soil complexity lends a distinctive flavor to many wines that lead to new awards for vintages each year. In a city often focusing on nightlife, bright lights, chiming slot machines and spectacular shows, a tour of an Italian-inspired winery offers an alternative endeavor that promises a wealth of knowledge and fun as visitors taste a range of surprising vintages and receive a first-hand view of the life of a vintner in the Nevada desert.
- Special access to annual events such as the Grape Stomp Festival.
- Exclusive education on the art of winemaking from master artisans of the craft.
Inside Knowledge: Imbibe Tours began as the simple love of the art of winemaking and wine appreciation. Channeling this passion, the founders created a series of events and tours that highlight the intricacies of wine production set amidst the splendor and stark beauty of Nevada's southern desert. Combining many lifetimes of wine experience, the tour operators bring their expertise to every aspect of your experience, from planning each detail that makes up the perfect outing to educating visitors in all facets of wine appreciation.
The wine experts at Imbibe Tours have also cultivated friendships with local wineries, allowing them inside knowledge of exclusive events and even some of the secrets that make Nevada wines stand well apart from other American and world vintages. Each member of a tour will enjoy the benefits of this exclusivity with behind the scenes tours and invitations to special events.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do bring a sense of adventure: Tour members will participate in a variety of wine tastings, as well as exploring the areas of the wineries most visitors never get to see.
- Do wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Don't be younger than 21 years of age, and don't forget to bring a Government-issued I.D. when embarking on the tour.
- Don't assume Las Vegas is only about the nightlife, casinos and shows. This is a vibrant and thriving area with plenty of surprises, something Imbibe Tours is proud to show visitors when they are looking for an alternative activity to the delights offered on The Strip.
Is it Worth It?It's more than worth it, don't take it and you'll really be whining.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Imbibe Tours - Wine Tours from Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|