If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
House of Blues Las Vegas
Great shows and good brews at the Las Vegas House of Blues!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Headliner
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Headliner shows!
The House of Blues Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay is Vegas' premier spot for hearty southern food specialties and nightly live music performances. Acts to come through this venue have included Steel Panther, Tenacious D, Kid Rock, Santana and Social Distortion, just to name a few. The House of Blues in Vegas also brings in comedy acts like Joe Rogan and Jeff Ross for a funny change of pace. With grungy music and good drinks, the House of Blues has some of the coolest concerts Las Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The House of Blues was built in 1999 and has been bringing big names to the Mandalay Bay ever since.
- On Sundays, the House of Blues hosts Gospel Brunch with Gospel music and a brunch buffet.
- Happy Hour runs until 7pm and features $3 beers and $5 well drinks.
The House of Blues Las Vegas regularly hosts big name acts to perform for Vegas vacationers. Sometimes even big name residencies are put on the calendar, like legendary guitarist Santana. It's not the biggest venue on the Strip, but you can count on the House of Blues to have some of the best concerts Las Vegas has to offer.
What To Know:
The House of Blues at Mandalay Bay has one of the most unique atmospheres of all the music venues on the Strip. Started as a way to introduce people to the rural southern music scene, the House of Blues is a different take on the bright lights and extravagance of the Las Vegas Strip. There's no mistaking the vibe here, especially with rock, jazz and blues musicians consistently performing as headliners.
- Southern Grub: The House of Blues never disappoints with it's southern-style menu which includes dishes like their BBQ Basted Baby Back Ribs and Creole Seafood Jambalaya.
- Nightly Live Music: Live music almost every night? Sure beats those DJs who play the same radio hits on repeat.
- Happy Hour: Drinks in Vegas can be expensive, but the House of Blues in Vegas happy hour is the cheap ticket. Just don't forget to close your tab!
The House of Blues in Vegas has televisions that play a live feed of whoever is performing, so even if you get stuck in a terrible seat, you'll still be able to see what's going on.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get There Early: They do have TVs with live feeds of whoever is performing, but getting there early before the show to get a good seat (or standing area) is never a bad idea.
- Do Order a Southern Dish: The House of Blues in Vegas is supposed to be a rural southern oasis, so why not put one of their delicious southern dishes to the test?
- Don't Eat the Habanero: Go ahead and order the Jambalaya, but unless you want to break into a sweat and have to chug a ton of water (or beer), don't eat the decorative habanero!
- Don't Worry About Dressing Up: The House of Blues is super fun and casual, and so is their dress code!
Is it Worth It?The House of Blues is definitely worth at least one night, especially if Steel Panther is playing!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
House of Blues Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Headliner Shows You May Like