I'll keep this review short as it's not worth going into detail. I ended up getting food...
Hidden Valley ATV Tour Las Vegas
I'm barely old enough to take this tour but I'm somehow able to gamble... someone needs to talk to the editor!
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Departs at 1:00pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- ATV Tours Las Vegas take you to the Mojave Desert for a fun 4-hours of adventure.
- These Las Vegas tours depart from most Strip hotels at 1:00pm.
- See extinct lava beds, the McCullough Mountain Range and more!
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Mojave Desert is calling you on a Hidden Valley ATV Tour Las Vegas... will you answer or is the pull of the craps table too strong? Hey, it'll be there after your 4-hour ATV Tours Vegas!
Why We Go:
Casino Boy tends to get really worn out after his 3-day casino benders... especially when they include the Las Vegas nightlife. Taking a desert ATV tour is a great way to reset and experience something different!
- ATV Fun: If you've ridden an ATV before, then you know that it's a great time. If you've never ridden an ATV before, then you should know that it's a grea time! It therefore follows that ATV Tours Vegas are a great time!
- Safety is a Priority: ATVs are a great time, but they can also be dangerous. The ATV Tours Vegas crew is all about safety though! You'll have a brief, yet informative, safety rundown and you'll also get all the safety equipment you need.
- Convenient Pickup: The ATV Tours Las Vegas include pickup and drop off at most Las Vegas Strip hotels. Check the tour website to see if your Las Vegas hotel is on the list!
Hidden Valley ATV Tours Las Vegas must be booked at least 48 hours in advance!
- Do Have Snacks Ready: There is no food or beverages included on the ATV Tours Las Vegas. Well, water is included, but it wouldn't hurt to have some extra snacks of your own!
- Do Be Safe: Safety instructions are provided at the start of the tour and you also get a helmet, goggles and gloves. Use them! You wouldn't want to return to Las Vegas via ambulance... that'd really cut into your gambling funds!
- Don't Bring the Kids: The minimum age for the Hidden Valley ATV Tours Las Vegas is 16. If your kids are younger, try looking for other kid-friendly Las Vegas things.
- Don't Forget $10: The fuel surcharge for the Hidden Valley ATV Tour Las Vegas is not included. The fee is $10 per person and is due at the time of check-in! Save that $10 elsewhere with our promo codes!
Is it Worth It?Riding ATVs in the Mojave Desert is a truly unique experience and if you can afford it, do it!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hidden Valley ATV Tour Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|