FANTASY Las Vegas
I swear honey, I didn't even notice the girls were topless.
A Quick Look
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Show Type: Adult
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Adult shows!
If you're a lover of knockers, FANTASY Las Vegas is a cheap topless show you're going to love. Clothes start coming off within the first few minutes of this risque Vegas peep show. Topless dancers, a scantily clad singer, and hysterical comedian make FANTASY Las Vegas at the Luxor something worth seeing, and dreaming about.
Most Recent Reviews
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
FANTASY Las Vegas - Advanced Internet Offer
20% OFF Tickets!
FANTASY- The Strip's Biggest Tease! Award-winning topless revue celebrating 15 years on The Vegas Strip as one of Las Vegas' leading adult shows. Buy show tickets one week in advance and get 20% off.
Click on the green "Use Promo" button to the right... Click on "Buy Tickets"... Then click on “Entertainment Offers” in the box to the right... Select the desired promotion and buy your tickets!
Offer Expires: 282 days
Promo Code: BOOK ONLINEUse Promo
- FANTASY revue show Las Vegas is currently on it's 12th year running in Sin City. Obviously watching boobies on stage is still pretty popular. Who woulda thunk it?
- The dancers, singer, and comedian in FANTASY Las Vegas are available for a post-show meet and greet so you can mingle with these classy Las Vegas stars.
- Comedic impressionist Sean Cooper, gives FANTASY Las Vegas a much-needed comedic break from the abundance of bouncing boom booms. Guys and girls alike will appreciate this. He is hysterical!
Nightly at 10:30pm.
Atrium Theatre at The Luxor
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89136
18 and up.
FANTASY Las Vegas adult entertainment combines a beautiful vocalist, talented dancers, a gifted comedian, with lots of tatas to entertain guests in this laugh-out-loud, sure to "excite" you topless revue. Sit down and let the fun begin. FANTASY Las Vegas is a great show for singles, groups of friends, and even a tantalizing night out with the significant other. So you girls can sit around and talk about how elegant the dancing was but we all know you were staring at the plethora of pom poms like the rest of us.
What To Know:
Uh, we go to FANTASY revue show Las Vegas for the amazing dancing, obviously.
- Boobies: You can tell your lady you are going for the music all you want, but we know the real reason you bought tickets to FANTASY Vegas Show.
- Singer Lorena Peril: FANTASY revue show Las Vegas singer, Lorena Peril, has some serious chops. She can belt it out like the best of them. Move over Christina Aguilera, this FANTASY Las Vegas star is on fire!
- Cheap: FANTASY revue show Las Vegas is cheap in all meanings of the word. Ticket prices are usually much less than other topless shows on The Vegas Strip and the girls are, well, talented to say the least.
To show support for our military, FANTASY Las Vegas adult entertainment gives 50% off to our troops with a military ID.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Camera: You'll want to grab a picture with the FANTASY Las Vegas cast after the show, and at this show it's actually allowed!
- Do Understand The Front Row Rules: Sit in the front row and you will probably be picked on. The comedians can be brutal and the closer you are, the more likely you are to be targeted. Beware!
- Don't Tell Your Girlfriend: After you've spent $60 bucks on a ticket to watch naked girls dance around if you try to play it off as "appreciating the arts," it won't go over all that well. Trust us.
- Don't Yell Out That Lorena Peril Should Take Her Top Off: Yes she is hot, but it's not going to happen. Get over it.
Is it Worth It?If you're a guy who likes boobies, yeah, but if you're a fan of the heiny, it's not worth the money.
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
FANTASY Las Vegas Reviews
neighborsj Would recommend to a friend
Date of stay: 01/31
We weren't disappointed
Posted Mar 03 ,2010We couldn't complain... got free tickets and had a good time.The theater is kind of small but that was about the only downfall to the whole entertainment value. Have to say that the best part of the show was the chick doing her acrobatic work. The comedian they had was pretty funny too. Overall, a decent show. I don't know what tickets cost normally but for free, we were not disappointed. Girls were hot and sexy.
More Adult Shows You May Like
Absinthe - Save More Than $35!
Show Type: Show Rating: Location: Caesars Palace Vegas
Thunder from Down Under
Show Type: Show Rating: Location: Excalibur Vegas
Bite Las Vegas
Show Type: Show Rating: Location: Las Vegas Stratosphere
X Burlesque Las Vegas
Show Type: Show Rating: Location: Flamingo Vegas