We ate here based on a Cheapo Vegas suggestion and it was hands down one of the best meals we...
Jubilee Las Vegas
Golly gee! Those headdresses weigh more than the girls do!
A Quick Look
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Show Type: Adult
- Rated: R
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Adult shows!
Donn Arden's Jubilee! Las Vegas is a production of classic Vegas showgirls in sequins and feathers and not much else. A dedication to beauty and class brings old Vegas charm to Jubilee! at Bally's Las Vegas. And the lack of clothing doesn't hurt that charm, either.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Donn Arden's Jubilee! at Bally's Las Vegas is like 3 shows in one. Every set is different, and there are acrobatics and performers in between acts to entertain you while you wait for the set changes.
- These classic Vegas showgirls are always young and attractive, even though Jubilee! Las Vegas is almost 3 decades old.
- Jubilee! Las Vegas is the last authentic showgirl revue in the city.
Every Night 7:30pm and 10:30pm
Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
The Saturday, 7:30 show is 13+, all other shows are 18+
The 50 stunning Jubilee! Las Vegas topless showgirls have been voted the "Best Showgirls" by the Las Vegas Review Journal every year since 2000. This is the last authentic Vegas burlesque, so you're getting a taste of old Vegas, but you won't be allowed to taste the showgirls here, so keep that in mind before heading to the show.
What To Know:
Donn Arden's Jubilee! Las Vegas is a classic showgirl performance that has been going on in Vegas for almost 30 years now. Classic Vegas charm is thought of as somewhat dated by some, and as the perfect idea for a date by others.
- Great Costumes: Bob Mackie, who designed all of Cher's elaborate costumes, created thousands of costumes for this show with millions of sequins, feathers, and skimpy undergarments. The girls generally wear more on their heads than they do on their bodies, and the men usually wear even less.
- Vintage Classic: This is a classic Vegas Showgirl show that has been going on for 29 years. That being said, you can expect cheesy show tunes, that may seem too old-timey to some, so you have to keep in mind that the show is intended to capitalize on that old Vegas charm. If you're looking for a modern, X-rated burlesque, this may not be the show for you.
- Eye candy for everyone: Women can usually get away with dragging their men to this musical in Vegas because there are plenty of beautiful women involved, and women can enjoy the music and dancing. But don't worry girls, you don't have to just go for the songs - there are plenty of actors, men and women, half dressed and shaking it up so there is plenty of eye candy for everyone.
The 7:30 Saturday showing is the only show time that that allows children 13 and up to be in the audience. This means that you get the same show and more of the costumes. Obviously they tone down the nudity for this night, so if you're wanting to see Donn Arden's Jubilee! Las Vegas and don't care about the more scandalous features of the show, this might be the perfect show time for you and your kids.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Deal: Donn Arden's Jubilee! Las Vegas almost always has coupons and deals available in coupon books and on Cheapo Vegas. You can generally get two for one deals, which makes the show an even greater deal.
- Do Remember This is Classic Vegas: This show dates back to the 50's, making it seem a little cheesy or dated to many modern viewers. Too many clothes and too much singing for your liking? There are plenty of Vegas strip clubs that will make you happy.
- Don't Bring the Kids: The show is 18 and up for every show except for the Saturday 7:30 show, which allows children as young as 13. If you want to sacrifice some assets of the show to make room for some family bonding time, you might enjoy it less, but at least your kids can tell everyone back home they saw a burlesque show at age 13.
- Don't Splurge on the Front Row: While you can see the costumes better and maybe get a little more skin action, you miss out on the show as a whole by sitting too close. It's a small theater, so every seat in the house provides a great view.
Is it Worth It?If you're looking for a good show, it's worth it to see Vegas' history. If you're looking for a racy peepshow, you might be disappointed.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Jubilee Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Adult Shows You May Like