Had a fantastic time at this restaurant. The space is large and amazing. Contempory but still...
Bite Las Vegas
That one vampire just broke up with her boyfriend. I guess he just wasn’t her type! O-Positive baby!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Adult
- Rated: R
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Adult shows!
If you like vampires, you might like Bite Las Vegas. Yeah, they dance around and act out a mildly uneventful story, but they take their tops off and spice up the act with some aerial acrobatics and even a magician. Then they set it all to some 80's rock and the ladies take their shirts off at all the right moments. Like there's ever a bad moment for a girl to take off her shirt, am I right?
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Bite Las Vegas is a rock opera with topless vampires, aerial acrobatics and magicians.
- The Bite show Las Vegas is 18 and up. As all of the best topless Las Vegas shows should be. The kids have to enjoy their shows like everyone else did at that age. Illegally online.
- Bite Vegas show is at the ever-famous Stratosphere, so make sure you know what you're getting in to before you make the hike on over.
Here we have a cheesy plot line with a bunch of scantily dressed vampires who don't mind taking their tops off a few times a night for the ladies and gentlemen in the crowd. If it's a little too cheesy for you, give them a little bit of a break. We hear being a vampire really sucks sometimes.
What To Know:
Well to be honest, most of us don't go. But there are certain people who love Bite Vegas Show. People who love vampires wearing outfits that leave very little to the imagination will really, really love it.
- Familiar Music: If you're not a vampire fan, the music might be the best part of this show. Bite Vegas Show is a rock opera, so if you're not into the blood suckers or magician, the good music will get you through the night.
- Vampires Are Hot: Well, right now. Everybody loves a good vampire these days, so of course they had to make a topless show to go along with all the craze. Bite Vegas Show isn't all about vampires, though, each girl has a pair of fangs but it's a different more seductive pair that they like to bare for the cheering audience.
- Cheap Tickets: They say that tickets run just under $50, but there are so many deals out there, that you can see this show for a lot less than many other shows. And a lot less than many other topless shows. These vampires are always looking to lure in new blood with a good deal.
We're pretty sure that none of the girls on the posters and website still work there, so don't expect to see those beauties. There are still girls working there, but the pretty ones on the posters didn't live forever like most vampires do. Well they might have, but they must have moved on to work somewhere else, because these girls are... not them.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Good Deal: There are tons of coupons out there for Bite Las Vegas tickets, and luckily it's not even a pain in the neck to find them! Don't be the only one in the crowd who overpaid.
- Do Shake It All Night Long: Bite Las Vegas is set to a mainly 80's rock soundtrack. Even if you don't like the story, these are the overplayed tunes that you know and love, so don't think you'll be totally bored.
- Don't Go If You Don't Like Vampires: If you're not into the whole vampire scene, you'll really think this show is lacking. Don't go just for the boobs, because there are plenty of other places in Vegas to see those without the creepy teeth.
- Don't Expect Too Much: This is not a Tony Award winning production, so don't expect for Bite show Las Vegas to knock you off your feet with the best story line of the year. There's a little vampire action, a little music, a little magic, and a (very) little story to almost tie it all together. Just enjoy your boobies and don't complain.
Is it Worth It?If you like vampires, you'll like this show more than the next person. If not, definitely see something else.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
67.0% recommended it
Bite Las Vegas Reviews
More Adult Shows You May Like