PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Holy Moly! I could watch these fountains all night!
A Quick Look
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Mon.- Fri. 3pm- 12am, Sat.12pm- 12am. Sun. 11am- 12am
- Price: Free!
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
For those of us too poor to actually stay at The Bellagio, the free fountain show out front is a great consolation prize. Blasting off every 15 minutes on the weekends and holidays and every 30 minutes during weekdays, the truly majestic Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas has become a signature sight on the Strip.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Bellagio Fountain show Vegas is one of the most choreographically complex water shows ever conceived.
- A "clever concert" of opera, classical and Broadway tunes accompany the Fountains of Bellagio Vegas.
- The Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas learn new dances from time to time, keeping frequent visitors on their toes.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas provide a spectacular water show that adds an impressively classy ambiance to the Vegas Strip backdrop. Stop by every 15 minutes on the weekend or every 30 minutes on weekdays to catch a glimpse of the world-famous show, visible from several other Strip hotels.
Why We Go:
For us cheapos who derive entertainment from simply walking on the Strip at night, the Fountains of Bellagio Las Vegas is a must stop destination. Here is why Casino Boy goes:
- Simple Beauty: If you think about it, the Bellagio Fountain show Vegas is based on the simple concept of extremely strong jets of water. And yet, it's so darn pretty.
- Free Entertainment: This cannot be emphasized enough. This is a complimentary show that you can watch as many times as you want! You can even watch the Fountains of Bellagio Las Vegas from your own hotel room! Exclamation marks galore! Enjoy free things in Vegas and use our Las Vegas hotel deals to save even more cash.
- Constantly Changing Shows: The great thing about the Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas is that the fountains are constantly learning new dances. This keeps the show unpredictable, new and exciting. Especially for fountain experts like us.
You'll want to camp out early in order to get premium views of the show. Although seeing the Bellagio fountain show Vegas from an indoor viewpoint is okay, you'll miss out on the epic music accompaniment. Also, the Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas show is subject to cancellation due to high winds, so look out for that in the forecast as well.
- Do Watch at Night: The Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas are fine during the day, don't get us wrong. But they're truly meant for the Vegas night sky, where the flashy lights of the Strip combine with the dancing water to form a truly mesmerizing experience.
- Do Plan Ahead: Stumbling across the Bellagio Fountain Show Vegas is the common approach for most people on the Strip, but if you plan ahead, you can grab a golden viewing spot during the Las Vegas desert sunset. Use our Vegas promo codes to get a hotel near the Bellagio!
- Don't Jump in the Water: The Bellagio Las Vegas fountains are situated in a decently large pool that can seem awfully tempting to jump into when you're under the influence. Don't do it. Trust us on this one.
- Don't Get Your Camera Wet: There will be some water spray if you sit in the front most area nearest the Bellagio Fountain Show Vegas. Make sure you don't inadvertently damage your equipment.
Is it Worth It?The Bellagio Fountains Las Vegas are the best free show in town. There is arguably nothing more worth it than this!
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
Bellagio Fountains Reviews
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|