Big Horn Hummer Tours Las Vegas
Woo Hee! Maybe I can find an American Flag outfit to match the Hummer paint job!
A Quick Look
2657 Windmill Pkwy # 357
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Daily 6:30am & 7:40am depending on which tour is booked.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
Big Horn Hummer Tours in Las Vegas features great off-road tours of some of the most remote Vegas attractions in either a Hummer H2, boat, or helicopter. You won't find any stiletto wearing pole dancers out here, or at least, we hope not. Just lots of nature and scenic views from inside a luxurious off-road vehicle. Do us a favor and check out the scenery instead of the garish outside of the Hummer - the red, white, and blue is pretty bad - but if you are stoked to book a hummer tour, it's probably right up your alley.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Hummers used by Big Horn Hummer Tours Vegas seat between two and six passengers for an intimate off-road experience.
- Each of the Big Horn Hummers Las Vegas is painted in red, white, and blue stars and stripes. It's all about patriotism with this Vegas tour.
- Big Horn Hummer Tours in Las Vegas is known for having excellent customer service.
2657 Windmill Pkwy # 357
Henderson, NV 89074
Big Horn Hummer Tours in Las Vegas bring guests into the wilderness in complete Hummer luxury. This is as close to camping as a lot of you city folk will ever get. It's definitely experiencing nature in comfort and style, well, maybe not style. Have you seen the paint job on these Hummers?
Why We Go:
Big Horn Hummers in Las Vegas have awesome guides who take you into the Vegas wilderness (scary) and feed you all kinds of interesting little factoids you can then word vomit to all your friends. Know it all.
- No Dirt, Yay!: We may not be the classiest city folk around but we sure don't like dirt. Grime and sweat is different but yucky, icky, buggy dirt is absolutely NOT our cup of tea. So if we want to experience nature, we do it in a luxury Hummer with Big Horn Tours Vegas.
- Spiffy Guides: The guides at Big Horn Hummer Tours Las Vegas wear Indiana Jones inspired hats and actually know a thing or two about nature. No, that is not a flying monkey, it's called a hawk.
- Off-Road Licenses: Since Big Horn Hummer Tours Vegas carries an off-road license, this tour can take guests into places no tour bus could go.
Big Horn Hummer Tours in Las Vegas requires a little walking so make sure to dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do Bring a Camera: There are some beautiful sites on these tours and you don't want to miss the opportunity to document the beauty.
- Do Wear Comfy Clothes: Please don't be the person wearing a mini-skirt and heels to Big Horn Hummer Tours Las Vegas. We realize you are in a Hummer but stilettos don't really match the American Flag paint job.
- Don't Be Late: The Big Horn Tours Vegas guides are punctual, almost annoyingly so. Don't make them wait outside your hotel for 20 minutes while you puff your perm.
- Don't Pre-Drink: Yes it's Vegas but this is not a party scene. These tours are long and bumpy. No one wants to sit next to Pukey McGee for a nine hour off-road tour.
Is it Worth It?If you aren't into camping or hiking and want to experience nature without getting dirty, it's worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Big Horn Hummer Tours Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|