PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
X Burlesque Las Vegas
Shucks! That blonde dancer sure is perdy.
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Adult
- Rated: R
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Adult shows!
X Burlesque Las Vegas is a topless burlesque revue focused more on the topless aspect then the burlesque. The dancers aren't fantastic but they are in incredible shape and give it their all. X Burlesque Vegas show isn't the best topless revue on the Vegas Strip but it does have some incredible costumes, beautiful girls, and fun music to get your heart pumping.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- CNBC called X Burlesque at the Flamingo Las Vegas show "The Hottest Show On The Strip".
- A mid-show comic gives guests some relief between performances in X Burlesque Las Vegas.
- X Burlesque at the Flamingo Las Vegas has a bathtub routine that is beyond sexy and often considered the favorite part of the show.
X Burlesque Vegas show isn't your typical topless revue. It's more of burlesque show with girls that aren't super curvy. X Burlesque at the Flamingo Las Vegas features good music, so-so comedy, and beautiful topless women dancing up on stage. Sounds good to us.
What To Know:
Um, we go because beautiful girls are walking and dancing around topless. Just don't tell our moms.
- Pictures With The Dancers: For $10 guests can actually take pictures and be in the presence of the super hot X Burlesque Las Vegas dancers.
- Full Bar: Since X Burlesque Vegas show isn't the most exciting show in Vegas, it's a seriously good thing they have a full bar. It's basically like being a strip club but you don't have to drop a bunch of one dollar bills.
- Audience Interaction: Although we weren't lucky enough to go on stage at the X Burlesque show in Vegas, we can still hope. It was pretty entertaining to watch a guy up there surrounded by gorgeous women, he couldn't have been more nervous.
Seating at X Burlesque Las Vegas is really crowded. Make sure you have cash on you to tip the doorman for a better seat.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take Advantage of the Full Bar: X Burlesque Vegas show is definitely not the most exciting show on the Vegas Strip. Luckily there is a full bar and after a few cocktails, you'll be having the time of your life.
- Do Get In Line Early: The line for X Burlesque Las Vegas can be intense so get there early.
- Don't Take the Jokes Personally: The X Burlesque Las Vegas comedian can be pretty juvenile and offensive so don't take the jokes to heart. Obviously they aren't that talented if racist jokes are all they can dish out.
- Don't Buy Your Girlfriend A Gym Membership: Even if you have some ideas after Watching X Burlesque Las Vegas because the girls in this show have such amazing bodies, as much as you would like to date one of them, suggesting your girlfriend hit the gym after watching the girls is NEVER a good idea! You will be packing your bags in no time.
Is it Worth It?If you like hard-bodied natural girls, yes, it's worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
X Burlesque Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Adult Shows You May Like