If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
I love those sweet pink birds. Mainly because they don't fly and there's no chance they'll poop in my hair.
A Quick Look
3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Habitat
- Hours: 8am-Dusk
- Price: Free!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Habitat faves!
The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas is a resort for a bunch of big pink birds. Unlike most of the feathered ladies in Vegas, these birds won't take their tops off, but they will flash you a smile. They're much more flirty than all of the swans and ducks and fish that live here. After all, the whole hotel is named after them.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat in Las Vegas is a free exhibit at the Flamingo Hotel.
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas has more than just a few flamingos. Joining them are some swans, ducks, koi fish and even a turtle or two.
- This wildlife habitat at the Flamingo Las Vegas is fun for all ages. Who doesn't love a good family friendly activity in Vegas? Other than maybe people with no families. Even they might like this though.
3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Believe it or not, at the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas, you'll find flamingos, plus a few of their feathered friends. Ancient Romans used to eat flamingo tongues. It was actually considered a delicacy. Hopefully they don't have any of those on the buffet inside.
Why We Go:
We like the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas because it's way cheaper than going to the zoo. You get to see about 6% of the animals here that you would at the zoo, but that just means 94% less smells to us.
- Pink With Envy: The birds at the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat in Las Vegas are doing it right. Actually, we kind of envy them. They just sit around, basking in the waterfalls all day, eating shrimp cocktails with tons of people staring at them. Sounds like a few show girls we know, but we don't have to tip the birds. Or listen to them talk all night.
- Family Fun: This is one of the family friendly events in Vegas. The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas is also free, so no matter how big your family is, you get to keep them entertained for at least 10 minutes. We try to make games with the bird, but they won't let us play croquet with them like Alice in Wonderland did. Those birds were uncooperative anyways.
- Sensational Falls: Nope, we're not talking about what happens after you have a few too many beers. These sweet little birds are surrounded my waterfalls. Don't fall in!
They call a group of flamingos, like the ones at the wildlife habitat at the Flamingo Las Vegas, a flamboyance of flamingos. How silly is that?
- Do Bring Your Family: There's not even an age limit on this one. Load up the gang and go for a stroll through the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat in Las Vegas.
- Do Leave Your Wallet in the Room: Because it's free! Maybe you could bring a camera though, and get some pictures of your clan with the clan at Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas. They'll put on their best pink for your photos.
- Don't Feed The Birds: Especially don't feed them your children. We understand how tempting that can get, but unless your children are tiny shrimps, they won't even want them. And by shrimp, we don't mean your youngest son. The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat in Las Vegas just doesn't want to have to deal with the mess this could make.
- Don't Rush Off: There are plenty of other activities at the Flamingo Hotel. Grab a bite, we realize that looking at these delicious looking birds for a while can build up an appetite, or see a show. Maybe you can leave the kids Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Las Vegas while you go check out X Burlesque. Parents do those kind of things, right?
Is it Worth It?If you're already in the area, or you're really into birds, then why not?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Habitat Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|