PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Legends in Concert Las Vegas
Ooh I've always wanted to see Elvis in concert! Viva Las Vegas!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Tribute
- Rated: G
- Dates: Ongoing.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Tribute shows!
At the Legends in Concert Las Vegas, you'll finally get the opportunity to see ELVIS! OK, so it's not the REAL Elvis but this guy does a great job of bringing the King back to life. Other impersonators include Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Madonna, and so much more. Legends in Concert Las Vegas has been a top show on the Vegas Strip for almost 30 years and it's no wonder why. Us Cheapos could never afford to see any of the greats even if we sold our first born, but for a low Vegas show price, Legends in Concert Las Vegas brings them all to one stage at Harrah's Hotel and Casino!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Legends in Concert Las Vegas debuted at Imperial Palace in 1983.
- Harrah's showroom for Legends in Concert Tribute Show Las Vegas seats more than 500 people.
- Legends in Harrah's Las Vegas features a live orchestra to accompany each singer. This is the real deal! Well, besides the singers being look-a-likes.
Legends in Concert Las Vegas features live shows by celebrity look-a-likes. It may not be the real thing but there is no way these celebrity divas will ever be on the same stage, not to mention that a few of them are deceased so it's your only chance to see them perform. Kind of creepy if you ask us but hey, it's a Vegas show that has survived for almost 30 years so they must be doing something right.
What To Know:
Legends in Concert Harrah's Las Vegas is the only chance we'll ever have to see Elvis and Michael Jackson. Sad but true.
- Lots Of Energy: The Legends in Concert Las Vegas performers are some of the best impersonators we've ever seen and they aren't pulling a Milli Vanilli either. No lip syncing here. These singers are belting out the top tunes all on their own.
- Elvis: There are lots of chances to see Elvis in Sin City. Classy wedding chapels, walking down the Vegas Strip, and at Legends in Concert Vegas Tribute Show.
- Live Orchestra: Even if you think the performers in Legends in Concert Tribute Show Las Vegas are awful (you won't, by the way), at least there is a live orchestra to keep you entertained.
Not all of the listed celebrities perform at every Legends in Concert Tribute Show Las Vegas, so don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't see your fave MJ every time you go.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Become a Fan on Facebook: Legends in Concert Vegas Tribute Show has like a gazillion Facebook followers. So sheep up and join the masses.
- Do Sit As Close As Possible: Half the fun of watching impersonators is watching their every move and critiquing their impersonating skills. Um, Lady Gaga would NEVER do that! Alright, she totally would.
- Don't Start Crying When You See The M.J. Look-a-Like: Yes, we know the resemblance is uncanny but IT IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON! Please don't embarrass yourself by crying and screeching like a twelve year old girl at Legends in Concert Vegas Tribute Show.
- Don't Sit In The Upper Level: Unless you want to turn sideways to see the performers, fork up some dough and buy better tickets. One downfall to Legends in Concert Tribute Show Las Vegas is that it's theater is pretty cramped.
Is it Worth It?If you think impersonators are just as strange as we do, it's worth it just to pass judgement.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Legends in Concert Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review