I am completely shocked I am the first to write a review on here for this place. If you like...
Coasta Cantina Las Vegas
Hah! I think I'll fill MY cantina up with some 99 cent margaritas before I leave!
A Quick Look
The Orleans Hotel Vegas
4500 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Wed.-Thu. & Sun. 4pm- 10pm, Fri.-Sat. 4pm.- 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Mexican Cuisine?
Check out more of our Mexican restaurant faves!
Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas looks like little more than a renaming of the old Don Miguel's. That's okay because the food was decent and reasonably priced. Expect very traditional Mexican food like carnitas, carne asada, tostadas and tacos. What Coasta Cantina at The Orleans Hotel and Casino didn't improve by renaming it is the hours. It's open dinners, but not on Monday or Tuesday.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas is an inexpensive Mexican restaurant in the Orleans Hotel.
- Coasta Cantina The Orleans Las Vegas has all the Mexican options you'd want, plus vegetarian and gluten free options!
- Coasta Cantina Mexican food has an express menu that's pretty handy when you're on the go, like when you're too busy exploring Vegas to care about the food you're eating, or even stopping to eat it.
The Orleans Hotel Vegas
4500 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Wed.-Thu. & Sun. 4pm- 10pm, Fri.-Sat. 4pm.- 11pm
Coasta Cantina at The Orleans Hotel and Casino is a place that you can sit down and relax in. You don't have to get dressed up to dine here, and you can bring the whole family. This might not be the most authentic Mexican cuisine you'll ever get, but you won't feel like you're over paying for anything.
Why We Dine:
This is not fine dining. You can eat at Coasta Cantina The Orleans Las Vegas when you want something low budget, filling, and still good. There's nothing overly special about Coasta Cantina compared to other Mexican restaurants, but you can't beat these prices when you're in Vegas.
- Early Bird Specials: 99 cents margaritas from 3-5, where else in Vegas is this even close to possible? Yeah they're small, but a 15oz is only $3. Great deal, with other lunch specials in addition to the drinks.
- Chips and Salsa: They seem to nickel and dime you everywhere and Vegas, but not at Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas. You get free chips and salsa, a green salsa, red salsa, and bean dip, all to start your meal off. And they are all good!
- Express Menu: Open daily, from 11am - 11pm, the express menu lets you order fast and take it to wherever you're going. Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas understands that you have lots of things on the agenda and don't want to waste time sitting around a restaurant.
The portions at Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas are pretty filling and like other Mexican food restaurants they have all you can eat chips and salsas before you get your food. You won't leave Coasta Cantina at The Orleans Hotel and Casino hungry. And if you go during the afternoon, you probably won't leave sober either if you know what's good for you.
- Taking the Kiddos: The Orleans has a movie theatre, bowling, and arcades. So after you get enough Coasta Cantina at The Orleans Hotel and Casino, the kids can run around and do their thing while you run behind them, or walk slowly, depending on how many burritos and beans you ate.
- Going Before a Show: Or after...The Orleans Hotel & Casino features Bourbon Street Cabaret and Big Al's Comedy Club. So if you need a quick bite or a margarita before you see a show, the fast service at Coasta Cantina Restaurant Las Vegas will get you in and out in no time, but won't fill you up or break the bank.
Is it Worth It?If you like Mexican food and good deals, then yes, this is definitely worth it.
Coasta Cantina Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Kid Friendly
- Wheelchair Access
- Take-Out Available
- Happy Hour
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Coasta Cantina Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Mexican Restaurants You May Like