Kid-Friendly Vegas Hotels
Kid-Friendly hotels on the Vegas Strip
Several of the most iconic hotels on the Strip also happen to be some of the most kid-friendly hotels in Vegas. They also happen to be very reasonably priced. Which we love.
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: Room rates are dirt cheap at this old school Vegas Strip hotel, and kids are less likely to care about how posh your room is, and more about the indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions, as well as the awesome Chuck Jones Experience. Despite its aging infrastructure, Circus Circus remains one of the more popular kid-friendly Vegas hotels.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino: It's easy to verify the candidacy of the Excalibur as one of the best kid-friendly Vegas hotels just from the outside appearance. Inside, the Tournament of Kings dinner show and the Spongebob SquarePants ride and provide plenty of entertainment for the young ones.
- The Mirage: From the man-made volcano outside to the dolphin habitat and numerous kid-friendly shows like the recently closed Terry Fator and his Cast of Thousands, The Mirage is one of the more high end kid-friendly hotels in Las Vegas.
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
Off-Strip Kid-friendly Hotels
Bad influences are abound in Las Vegas, but what did you expect from vacationing in a place nicknamed Sin City? Here are a few of our picks when trying to get away from the madness and/or mayhem.
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino: This iconic Downtown Vegas hotel shines mostly because of its epic three-story water slide that goes through a shark tank. In addition, the Golden Nugget arcade adds plenty of fun.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas: Barely off of the Strip at all, Trump is one of the few kid-friendly Las Vegas hotels that is non-smoking and non-gaming. Several other free amenities geared towards babies and youngsters provide the subtle touches every parent needs.
- Cancun Resort: Another one of the kid-friendly hotels in Vegas that not many know about. However, Cancun Resort features two large pools, organized activities for kids, and apartment-style villas that are ideal for bringing the comforts of home to Vegas.
Sin City is not always an ideal place for the little ones, what with the smoking, drinking, gambling, and cards of naked women flick-flicking everywhere. Luckily, these kid-friendly Vegas hotels offer something for the children that makes Las Vegas a little more appropriate and a lot more fun.