PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Chuck Jones Experience
Yipee! Cool cartoons and drawings for the kiddos.
A Quick Look
2880 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Museums & Historical Sites
- Hours: 10am- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Museums & Historical Sites faves!
Some of Warner Bros.' most famous characters, including Bugs Bunny, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, were brought to life by animator Chuck Jones back in the 1930s. The Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas now allows kids and animation enthusiasts to explore some of the original drawings from Jones, as well as take lessons and art project lessons to try their own hand.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Chuck Jones Experience Vegas features an architectural design that makes visitors feel like they're stepping into a cartoon of their own.
- The Acme Workshop in the center of the Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas gives kids a chance to try their own voice-overs and ink cell work.
- Several rare pieces of original art from Jones himself are on display at the Chuck Jones Experience at Circus Circus Las Vegas.
2880 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas is a museum that pays homage to one of the most influential animators of all time. Children and adults alike can check out the rare original pieces from Jones that are on display, as well as try their own hand at exhibits and lessons that encourage the pursuit of each person's own creativity... of which Casino Boy will say he has no shortage.
Why We Go:
Sometimes it's good to delve into a bit of history and lesson-taking in the midst of all of the games and mindless Vegas activities.
- Kid-Friendly: Although it's a bit pricey to take a large squadron of kids, the Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas promises to be a positive experience for kids, especially if you're trying to encourage abstract things like artistic expression and creative freedom. Don't worry yourself with the price... help your kids grow and save money for this attraction by using our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes to save cash on rooms!
- Hands-on Experience: From being able to do your own voice-over to learning how to draw your favorite cartoon characters, it's good to actually do-it-yourself at one of these Vegas exhibits for once. The Chuck Jones Experience Circus Circus fits the bill.
- Rare Relics: Although you might not think that the middle of Circus Circus Las Vegas can feature too many rare artifacts from the art world, the Chuck Jones Experience Vegas proves otherwise. Frequent field trips from local Vegas schools back the value of this exhibit.
Because the 10,000-square-foot museum cannot possibly contain all of Chuck Jones' artwork, Chuck Jones Experience Vegas rotates his different works from time to time.
- Do Bring the Whole Family: All ages (as long as you have some semblance of artistic interest) can enjoy the creative outlets provided by the Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas. Where else can you use your own Zoetrope?
- Do Package Deal: Since you're already at such a family-friendly place with Chuck Jones Experience at Circus Circus Las Vegas, it makes sense to visit the Adventuredome afterwards and go all out with the kids-friendly theme.
- Don't Expect the World: With a steep entry fee of $15 for kids and $20 for adults, you might expect a museum that can occupy you for most of the day. Unfortunately, this isn't the case at Chuck Jones Experience Las Vegas.
- Don't Forget the Camera: Many unique life-size photo opportunities are abound at the Chuck Jones Experience Vegas.
Is it Worth It?With how much they charge for entrance, we'd only recommend visiting if you have a flair for the artistic.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chuck Jones Experience Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Museums & Historical Sites Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|