Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity Las Vegas
Humanity? More like insanity! But it's just the type of insanity that keeps me in Vegas!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Cirque du Soleil
- Rated: R
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Cirque du Soleil shows!
Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity is an adults only Vegas show. With all the elaborate performances and the lack of clothing, this is something you'll want to enjoy with your lover or friends, not your offspring. Besides, your kids wouldn't want to see mommy or daddy up on stage acting the way you will during this performance.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
Save over $42 on Zumanity Tickets
Save more than $42!
The Sensual Side of Cirque de Soleil™! Zumanity features topless performers, however costumes makes some performers appear fully nude. Don't worry... sex acts are all simulated.
Click on the green "Use Promo" button to the right... Locate and click on the red "Buy Tickets" button... Choose your dates, buy your tickets, and enjoy the show!
Offer Expires: 7 days
Promo Code: BOOK ONLINEUse Promo
- Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity is an adults only Vegas show at New York New York Hotel & Casino.
- Zumanity Cirque du Soleil is Las Vegas in one show. It's got the sexy, the funny, and the entertainment you came to Vegas for - all in one show.
- Zumanity plays more on audience interaction than your average Cirque du Soleil show, so be prepared to get down and dirty with the cast. Not too dirty though, we're not animals.
Zumanity: The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil is a production at New York New York Hotel in the Las Vegas Strip. The show itself is the adult version of a regular Cirque du Soleil show. You get the good ol' acrobatics and performance stunts, plus lots of dirty humor and skimpy costumes. Where could you go wrong, hm?
What To Know:
Zumanity Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas combines the greatest things in life: sex and entertainment, but in the classiest kind of way. The show is sexy, clever and fun adult entertainment in Las Vegas.
- For Something Sexy: Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity is a Vegas show that many couples go to together. Many groups go together too, and we don't know the extent of their relationship as a group, but they enjoy it just as much as the couples do. You get something sexy and sensuous, that also has an amusing and fascinating side to it.
- For Something Entertaining: Zumanity Las Vegas is not just a one night stand, this is the whole relationship. The acrobats and performers provide the talent you'd expect from a Cirque show, with a sexy adult themed twist you won't get at the others. This show is the whole package, and the costumes are so scarce you can get a pretty good idea of every package in the house.
- For Something Fun: Zumanity is a Cirque du Soleil show after all. You get a show, but the audience also participates in the show to make it more entertaining for everyone. The audience is usually just as raunchy as the performers, and you never know what to expect when someone joins in off script!
Zumanity: The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil is very audience interactive, but whether they are involving you or just doing their thing, the cast often focuses on the crowd that's front and center. If you're in the back or even on the side, you're not going to get the same experience as those in the front. So if you want to get up there and put on a show, you know where to sit.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Involved: Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity invites the audience to participate actively. The people up front pay more dough for their tickets so the cast of Zumanity makes a special effort to get them involved, at this show the pricier tickets could just be worth it. Even if you're at this show on a date, you'll want to get up and join the fun on stage, he'll probably even enjoying watching you up there. That's what you paid to come do after all.
- Do Get There Early: The cast Members of Zumanity: The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil come out before the show starts and play with the guests. You can get there early to mingle with the characters and get pictures, autographs and a lot of laughs. There's also a full bar in the lobby, and if you get there too early, you may be in for many more laughs during the show.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Zumanity: The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil is not appropriate for children under 18. It might not even be appropriate for some people in their 30s actually. Some of the acts are racy and sensual, so leave the kids at home, and only go with a group that you know won't be offended by all things sexy.
- Don't Be Closed Minded: Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity is daring and promiscuous. If you don't like sex references, lots of skin, risque behavior, then...why did you even come to Vegas in the first place? This show may just perfectly define Sin City.
Is it Worth It?This is worth the money, and with such a wide price range, you'll surely find a deal to fit your budget.
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity Las Vegas Reviews
More Cirque du Soleil Shows You May Like