Had a fantastic time at this restaurant. The space is large and amazing. Contempory but still...
Tournament of Kings Las Vegas
En garde! There's nothing like watching jousting knights and dancing maidens while we eat with our fingers!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Family
- Rated: G
- Dates: May 1990 - Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Family shows!
The family friendly Tournament of Kings Las Vegas dinner show is one of the last of its kind in Sin City. Combining jousting knights, singing maidens, and traditional finger foods, anyone who has ever wished they were a part of King Arthur's round table will love this throwback medieval experience.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
$10 off Tournament of Kings Tickets
Enjoy Las Vegas' noble knights in this family-friendly medieval battle with tickets starting at just $30 with $10 off Tickets!
Offer Expires: 91 days
Promo Code: Book OnlineUse Promo
- Tournament of Kings Las Vegas features a cast of 44 actors and musicians, 38 horses and an audience of 900.
- Excalibur's Tournament of Kings Las Vegas centers around King Arthur and the other rulers of Europe as his guests in a fantastic banquet and competition.
- Both audience participation and pyrotechnics are vital elements of the Tournament of Kings Las Vegas show.
From classic jousts and noble steeds to the evil fire-wizard Mordred, Excalibur's Tournament of Kings Las Vegas presents a night of medieval fun that is sure to entertain the entire family. A dinner is also included, with a "serf" serving typical finger foods that don't even pretend to be a gourmet meal.
What To Know:
Although the concept of Tournament of Kings dinner theater Las Vegas isn't anything new, there's something charming in the good old fashioned King Arthur-inspired entertainment that keeps us coming back.
- Convenience: While we won't even try to convince you that the dinner portion of Tournament of Kings Las Vegas is anything worth writing home about, there is still a convenience factor to appreciate with eating your dinner and being entertained at the same time. The location on the Strip is pretty sweet as well, even if you're not staying at the Excalibur.
- Family Friendly: Unlike many other Vegas shows (and the city in general), you don't have to concern yourself over your little tyke seeing something inappropriate.
- Cost Efficient: For such a large production, the approximately fifty bucks that you drop on this show is not too bad. Anytime a show has been running for more than 20 years, you've got to check it out at least once. Promotions and coupons are frequently available as well.
No photographs are allowed during the show, but there are opportunities to pose with your king afterwards.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Let Loose: Excalibur's Tournament of Kings Las Vegas is tailored toward audience participation, and the more energized the crowd is, the more fun it will likely be. So don't be afraid to chime in with the "huzzahs" and table pounding; you'll have more fun in the end. Do whatever you have to do to make sure this can happen.
- Do Bring Your Kids: Even though adults can have fun too, Tournament of Kings at Excalibur Las Vegas is still largely a kid-friendly show that thrives on cheesy humor and eye-catching pyrotechnics.
- Don't Expect a World Class Meal: The dinner portion of Tournament of Kings dinner theater Las Vegas is one of those things that is best if you don't come in expecting too much. That way, it can be a "peasant" surprise.
- Don't Miss the Sword-fighting: If you have to go to the bathroom, make sure you time it so that you don't miss any of the sword fights. These are arguably the most impressive performances of the night, and something that all ages can enjoy at Excalibur's Tournament of Kings Las Vegas.
Is it Worth It?As long as you go with the right mindset, Tournament of Kings is worth the money.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Tournament of Kings Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Family Shows You May Like