PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
The Vegas Mob Tour
What kind of name is "Bugsy"? This guy sounds better suited for Looney Tunes than the mob.
A Quick Look
99 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: 6pm-8:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
Few cities have a history as corrupt (and let's face it - interesting) as Las Vegas and you'll learn all about it on the Vegas Mob Tour. You'll visit some of the most notorious spots in the city and learn the truth about Vegas legends like "Bugsy" Siegel. Mob tours Las Vegas are a fun and unique thing to do in Sin City; just rememer - no wise guys.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Learn the facts behind some of the strangest Las Vegas mysteries on Las Vegas Mob Tours.
- Get the feel of early Vegas with tour guides dressed in pinstriped suits and fedoras.
- The minimum age for this Mob Tour Las Vegas is 16.
99 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Vegas Mob Tour will show you a side of Sin City that most people don't think of when they think of Vegas. Facts and mysteries that have eluded solving are all part of Las Vegas mob tours. (Note: Gangster getup is not required but definitely encouraged.)
Why We Go:
We've been drinking at Vegas nightclubs all week long and Las Vegas Mob Tours are a great chance to let your body catch up. A little two and a half hour dive into the tangled history of Las Vegas will let your liver know that you don't hate it. Here are a few more reasons why we go...
- Gangster History: The history of Las Vegas is entwined with the names of multiple American gangsters. No matter how many Las Vegas Mob Tours we take, the story of "Bugsy" Siegel never gets old.
- A Quick Break: Long stays in Vegas can be rough on the body, so taking a little rest can be a good idea. The Las Vegas Mob Tours are only two and a half hours, so you're not blacking out your whole day/night. You can still rage if you'd like, and we know you do.
- Cheap Tour: At less than $70, Mob Tours Las Vegas are some of the most budget-friendly Vegas tours you can take in the city. This is Cheapo Vegas, so you already know we love cheap.
The Vegas Mob Tour also visits the scene where hip hop legend Tupac Shakur was murdered.
- Do Leave the Kids Behind: There isn't a height limit to getting on this ride, but there is a minimum age. You must be at least this many years old to ride: 16.
- Do Bring Snacks: Food and drink are not included on the Mob Tours Las Vegas. They aren't too long either, but Casino Boy likes to bring water and Snickers. He can be a diva when he's hungry.
- Don't Forget to Tip: Bring some cash with you to tip your tour guide after the Las Vegas Mob Tours. It's a nice gesture! And we know you didn't give away ALL your ones at the Sapphire.
- Don't Miss the bus: This Las Vegas tour departs from the Royal Resort at 6pm. Nobody likes to wait for people though, so get here early and save everyone a headache.
Is it Worth It?It's really only worth it if you have an interest in the history of Vegas and crime.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Vegas Mob Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|