PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Eli Roth's Goretorium
Do they give you an extra pair of pants at the door or should I just bring my own?
A Quick Look
3717 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 7pm-2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
Eli Roth's Goretorium is the place to go on the Las Vegas Strip for a fright, 365 days a year. We promise you'll be excited as you go in for some scares! Whether you come out or not is another story...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Eli Roth's Goretorium is a self-guided haunted attraction in Las Vegas.
- The Goretorium in Las Vegas is open 365 days a year!
- Eli Roth is the mastermind behind horror flicks like Hostel and Cabin Fever.
3717 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
There are no scares in Las Vegas that compare to Eli Roth's Goretorium, which is open 365 days a year! Live actors and frightening special effects will scare your pants off as you try to make your way through the haunted "Delmont Hotel". The Goretorium is Casino Boy's go-to place for scares out of all scary attractions Las Vegas.
Why We Go:
You already know that Eli Roth is a scare-master from films like Hostel and Cabin Fever. His Goretorium in Las Vegas is a horror film come to life! Here is why we go:
- Open All Year: Most scary attractions Las Vegas only open around Halloween. What a drag! The Goretorium in Las Vegas is open 365 days a year. Fear is no longer seasonal in Las Vegas!
- Eli Roth's Genius: Eli Roth is the guy behind some super scary horror series. This guy knows scary and if you've had nightmares from his films then expect the same from the Las Vegas Goretorium!
- Right on the Strip: Eli Roth's Goretorium is conveniently located on the Strip, right across from The Cosmopolitan! If you're Las Vegas Strip hotel is close enough, you could just walk to this Las Vegas attraction.
Buy tickets online for the Goretorium in Las Vegas and you'll save yourself a headache if it's a busy day at the attraction! You can also get VIP Passes to skip the line for extra cash.
- Do Be Prepared to Be Scared: Eli Roth brought his best work to life at the Goretorium in Las Vegas. Be prepared for serious scares! Maybe bring an extra pair of pants...
- Do Have a Drink: At the end of the self-guided tour through the haunted hotel is a bar where you can get themed drinks like Eli Roth's blood!
- Don't Bring the Kids: Young children probably wouldn't fair well at Eli Roth's Goretorium Las Vegas. There are kid-friendly hotels and other things-to-do in Vegas with kids, but the Goretorium isn't one of them.
- Don't Miss the Scares: The Las Vegas Goretorium is open all year so it doesn't matter when you're in Las Vegas! Don't miss this attraction when you're in town, even if it's summer.
Is it Worth It?The Goretorium is a bit on the pricey side but is worth it at least once!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Eli Roth's Goretorium Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|