PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
X Burlesque University Las Vegas
They say they'll bring out the burlesque in me? I think I'm more the type that will make people hurl-esque.
A Quick Look
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: 3pm Daily
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
X Burlesque University Las Vegas is the place to go if you're looking to spice things up for your man, or lady perhaps. Don't worry, unlike some universities, this one will guarantee you an 'A' from someone! Casino Boy learned quite a bit...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- At X Burlesque University Las Vegas, you'll learn to shake what you're mama' gave you - in a sexy way, of course. Not the way you looked last night on the dance floor. Hopefully.
- XBU X Burlesque University Las Vegas will show you a completely choreographed dance taught by none other than one of the X Burlesque girls.
- XBU Las Vegas lasts 75 minutes. That's way longer than we can last, so go for it.
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
At X Burlesque University Las Vegas, you'll get over an hour of dance moves from a professional dancer. These ladies really know what they're doing... they are professionals after all. You should listen to what they tell you, and not just continue to do your own style of dancing - isn't that what got you here in the first place?
Why We Go:
We don't go here because we want to, we usually go to X Burlesque University Las Vegas because we need to. Maybe it's a calling, or just a necessity, but we feel like we were born to take this class. It's probably just our new confidence from all the money we saved with Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes.
- They Teach Us How To...: Nope, it's not the 'Dougie.' This is better. At X Burlesque University Las Vegas, learn how to back it up and dump it the way the X Burlesque girls do every night.
- Make Up Lessons: Apparently, we didn't know how to do it before or something? Or at least not the sexy way all these ladies have been trained to, but at XBU Las Vegas they'll teach us how to apply our lipstick to accentuate all of our dance moves. Wait, why do they show us this? This isn't beauty school. We didn't think we'd be wearing anything when we did this dance in the future, including makeup.
- Lots To Take Home: On top of the choreographed dance they give us to stick in our back pocket and pull out on a rainy day, we also get to take home the make up and tips, a professional photo and even a diploma. Our only question: Where are you going to hang up your framed diploma? The office perhaps? Your coworkers will be intrigued, to say the least.
XBU X Burlesque University Las Vegas has no age, shape or weight limit. Don't be discouraged if you don't look like your teacher. They'll show you how to apply the make up, so that will change soon anyways.
- Do Listen To The Ladies: XBU X Burlesque University Las Vegas wants you to take the class somewhat seriously. Obviously they know this isn't your break into the business, so you can still have fun, but they can get pretty annoyed when you goof off the entire time. They might not even give you your diploma!
- Do Skip Your Workout: The class lasts 75 minutes. That's a really long time. You won't be dancing the entire time, because they also dedicate some time to make up tips, but you'll get a pretty good work out dancing around up there for all that time.
- Don't Wear Makeup: You can. But the girls at XBU X Burlesque University Las Vegas are going to give you a makeup lesson and change everything you have going on anyways, so why bother wasting the time doing your own?
- Don't Use The Moves Too Freely: With great power comes great responsibility, and with the XBU Flamingo Las Vegas class, you'll get a lot of power with these moves. No need to flaunt them every chance you get just because you can. Unless you really want to. We actually wouldn't mind a show ourselves.
Is it Worth It?It's a pretty good price for what you get. And it's something that you can use every day. Who doesn't want to dance suggestively everyday?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
X Burlesque University Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|