I'm a fan of the Palms. They have great gambling, some of the best video poker you will find...
Sapphire Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Holy smokes! The biggest gentlemen's club in Vegas? I just hope what happens here stays here!
A Quick Look
3025 Industrial Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Map this property
- Type: Strip Club
- Dress: It's pretty casual but they won't let you in if you're wearing sweatpants, jerseys, tank tops or open toed shoes.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Sapphire Las Vegas Club is the largest gentlemen's club in Vegas and that is a very impressive credential in the City of Sin. With so many other topless clubs, strip shows and adult entertainment this place has a lot of competition and they sure do handle it well. There's over 70,000 feet of entertainment with a ton of sexy women stripping, and a separate room with the Men of Sapphire. Sapphire Vegas gentlemen's club has something for everyone - well at least for everyone who likes naked dancers and loads of booze, that is.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- With 70,000 square feet Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club easily takes the title of biggest strip club in Vegas.
- Sapphire Las Vegas club is a topless club so don't expect any full nudity, but do expect bare skin.
- There is a separate section with "The Men of Sapphire" for those of you more into the guys than the ladies.
- You will never have to worry about getting your stripper fix, Sapphire Las Vegas strip club is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
3025 Industrial Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sapphire Las Vegas strip club is all about what any other strip club is about - sexy dancers and a full bar with any cocktail you can imagine. Don't expect this to be a cheap night out, but do expect to see some naked girls (or men, if you head over to that room) and have some good ol' drunk fun.
Why We Go:
Why does anyone go to a strip club in Vegas? Sin City is the place to be when it comes to all those taboo things your mommy warned you about and Sapphire Las Vegas club is the best of the best when it comes to naughty nights out.
- Party Packages: Sapphire Las Vegas strip club caters to parties with deals like getting a VIP table on the main floor with bottle service, free shots when you book online and even a sweet Sapphire Las Vegas club t-shirt - just don't wear that to your kids' school, you get nasty looks, trust us. Oh and they also have private rooms, VIP areas and skyboxes too.
- Choices: We love that there's something for everyone here. I mean, it's just not cool when strip clubs discriminate. And at Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's club the ladies are welcome too. If the sexy women on the main floor aren't really your style, there's a separate room with the Men of Sapphire. That's right, they have an entire room dedicated to male strippers. And they bring audience members on stage too, so make sure you wear your boogie shoes.
- Ridin' Dirty: Okay honestly, you have to leave the illegal substances at home for this ride but the good news is Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club offers an awesome chance to ride in a limo to the club for free and on top of that you get in with no cover charge. Of course, your drunk self will need to find a taxi to get back to the hotel, but hey at least you arrived in style.
Taxis in Vegas aren't always on the up and up; they are sometimes on the payroll of nightclubs and strip clubs. Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's club offers a free limo ride and you should definitely take advantage of that because a taxi might drive you to the wrong club on purpose. Of course, if you're up for an adventure the taxi is a great choice.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Lots of Cash: This should be common knowledge but if you're going to a strip club, you have to have a vast supply of single $1 bills. Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club has ATM machines but the fees can be crazy high so make sure you have enough cash for the girls, the drinks and the taxi home.
- Do Pre-Party: Sapphire Gentlemen's Club has an extensive full bar but the drinks are anything but cheap. This place is the biggest strip club in Vegas, of course the prices will be steep. Arrive a little bit buzzed and save yourself that awkward feeling when you first see naked bodies, and save your wallet a drink or two.
- Don't Worry What Time it Is: This place is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. That means no matter what time you want to get the party started it will be dark and sexy at Sapphire Las Vegas. Go at peak hours if you want to find big crowds though.
- Don't Get Overwhelmed: Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club is 70,000 square feet and there are tons of girls, separate VIP areas and private rooms. When you get there just be happy you made it to the right place, find your favorite dancer and relax.
Is it Worth It?Sapphire is not for the squeamish so don't plan on going if you're conservative with your morals or your wallet. But if you're looking for a good Vegas party and have money to spend, this might just be the best.
Sapphire Las Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bar Food
- Birthday Specials
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Full Bar
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Smoking Allowed
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on review
0.0% recommended it