PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas
This is the prime place that I will be avoiding.
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Daily 5pm- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Just as you'd expect from any restaurant at the Bellagio, Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas is about as upscale and decadent as they come. Unlike many of the buffets and late night diners, you're going to have to dress up a little, probably sober up a little and maybe even make a reservation.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio is run by executive chef Sean Griffin and a whole team of perfectionist professionals that make a mean steak and are pretty mean when you can't afford to pay for it too.
- When you do have enough money to enjoy Prime Steakhouse fine dining Las Vegas, go for a nice dinner on a special occasion.
- While you're enjoying your meal, you can enjoy views of the Fountain Show from your seat in Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5pm- 10pm
Unless you packed a nice dress or pants suit, tie, coat and probably washed your hair, you won't really fit in with the crowd that rolls into Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas to meet their dinner reservations. They do have a dress code that basically says "don't look poor or else."
Why We Dine:
Well, if you're asking why Casino Boy dines at Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas... he doesn't. Only that one time his mom took him for his birthday and when he complained about the lack of steak and egg specials and all-you-can-eat options on the menu, they
kindly asked him to leave.
- Fountain Show: Almost every seat in the house of Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio has a great view of the Bellagio Fountain water show. It will happen several times over the course of your meal, so stay as long as you can to really get your money's worth.
- Celebrating in Style: Prime Steakhouse Bellagio Las Vegas is a great place to celebrate special occassions, and the staff is very courteous when it comes to accommodating the guests. A "Happy Anniversary" written on your ice cream is pretty special to us!
- Filet Mignon: As any place known for their meat (other than Thunder From Down Under, maybe), Prime Steakhouse fine dining Las Vegas has a great filet mignon that they pride themselves on.
You can eat dinner on the Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas garden patio, putting you just a little closer to the Fountain show for an extra enjoyable experience.
- A Special Occasion: Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas goes an extra mile with a special dessert for anniversaries and special occasions, so if that's what you and that special someone are celebrating, make sure to tell the Prime Steakhouse when you book your reservation. You don't want to miss out on any of it!
- California Red Wine: Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio boasts a collection of big red wines from California. Might as well try something special from Nevada's neighbor with your meal, right?
Is it Worth It?We can think of a million other ways to spend the money, preferably ones where we can still be able to afford a room at night.
Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Birthday Specials
- Business Dining
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Gift Certificates
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Organic Ingredients
- Romantic Dining
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Valet Parking
- Water Fountain
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Heating
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Prime Steakhouse Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like