I'm a fan of the Palms. They have great gambling, some of the best video poker you will find...
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Vegas
By golly, the all-you-can eat meat at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse is a meat-lover's paradise!
A Quick Look
The Mirage Vegas
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: 5pm-10:30pm Nightly
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Imagine sitting in luxury with a delicious cocktail in hand and multiple servers bringing all of the best Brazilian meats directly to your table for an all-you-can-eat feast - actually don't imagine it, just go to Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Samba Las Vegas serves traditional Brazilian style BBQ which basically means your meat comes out on a huge sword-like skewer. Don't get any fancy ideas though, the waiters will not want to fight a duel. Trust us.
- The option of unlimited portions is always available at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse but you can also just order normal entrees and side dishes if you aren't hungry enough.
The Mirage Vegas
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
With vivid blues, pinks and greens all over this classy joint it's not clear if Samba Brazilian Steakhouse MGM Mirage is really about Brazilian steak or about Brazilian Carnival, but either way, the Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas is an awesome place to pamper your taste buds.
Why We Dine:
While it's possible to go to Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas and just order a regular Brazilian meal, people in the know go for the "Rodizio" - the Samba Brazilian Steakhouse buffet. No matter what you choose, expect delicious Brazilian meats and side dishes.
- Rodizio: There's something about not having to choose what you are going to eat and just knowing that you get to sample the best of the best without lifting a finger that makes the Rodizio meat buffet at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas completely necessary to try at least once.
- Cocktails: Samba Brazilian Steakhouse MGM Mirage has a menu of some of the most delicious cocktails from South America and some twists on old favorites. Steak has never tasted better than it does with the Cucumber Batida or Pineapple Mojito.
- Luxury Dining: Cheapo Vegas is all about the best deals and even if laying down $40 for one meal seems hefty, at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas you can actually make the most of your money. The food and atmosphere is definitely fine dining, and if you eat enough you will get more than your money's worth.
The minimum age to dine at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse MGM Mirage is five years old, so leave the kiddies at home for this delicious and complex dining experience. It'll be more fun to enjoy the Brazilian cocktails without having to be responsible, anyway.
- A Little of Everything: Your meal is what you make it at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse MGM Mirage so if you order Rodizio and they offer you a bunch of delicious Brazilian meats, don't take a huge portion of the first one that looks tasty. Everything there is so good it's best to take small portions and try some of each specialty.
- Saving Room: Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Restaurant might not strike you as a typical buffet, and it isn't. But just like a regular Las Vegas buffet the best thing you can do to have the perfect dining experience is to come starving. We don't mean be a little hungry - we mean fasting before a trip to Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Las Vegas is not out of the question.
Is it Worth It?A $40 prixe fixe meal in Vegas is actually pretty decent, believe it or not. And the delicious meats, royalty service and buffet-style quantities make Samba worth the dough.
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Healthy Options
- Full Bar
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like