PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Craftsteak Las Vegas
These are some crafty steaks! Well, if by crafty they mean pricey.
A Quick Look
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Sun.-Thu.5:30pm -10pm & Fri.-Sat.5:30pm -10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Owner and Executive Chef Tom Coliocchio has made Craftsteak Las Vegas a place for an excellent meal. If the 200 scotch and bourbons they have in house isn't enough to get you in the door here for a fancy evening, all of the great food is made with the freshest ingredients, and has won this restaurant awards, recogniztion and supreme Sin City status.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Craftsteak at MGM Grand Las Vegas is a fancy steakhouse and seafood restaurant.
- The dress code at Craftsteak Restaurant Las Vegas is business casual, so dress the part or... don't eat here.
- Dinners can cost up to $300 per person at Craftsteak Las Vegas, so stop reading now if that's out of your Cheapo budget!
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.5:30pm -10pm & Fri.-Sat.5:30pm -10:30pm
Dress code is business casual, wear your shorts while sightseeing, but definitely change before dinner. Maybe shower too.
Fancy. That's just that. Craftsteak Restaurant Las Vegas is the kind of steakhouse that you're going to expect a little something something after dinner. Like dessert. They have awesome desserts!
Why We Dine:
Everyone who eats at Craftsteak Las Vegas gets the 3-course meal. However, you do get to choose your courses.
- Divers Sea Scallops: Served sauteed or grilled in the first course with fennel and lemon, Craftsteak Restaurant Las Vegas starts the meal off perfectly with these. You get to choose what kind of sauce you want, so choose wisely!
- Braised Short Ribs: Moving on to the second course of your meal at Craftsteak at MGM Grand Las Vegas, this 24 hour short rib is the way to go if you need a suggestion. Juicy, tender and perfectly glazed.
- Lobster Bisque: A soup on the Craftsteak Las Vegas menu to start your meal off, if you aren't going to go with the scallops, would definitely be the lobster bisque.
One (3-course) meal off the Craftsteak Las Vegas menu will cost you about $119 a person. And yes, you'll be having all 3 courses, because that's how they do things here.
- A Wine Pairing: For only $35 more and, since you're already spending all this money, might as well finish 'er on off. Yeah, both your bank account and your meal at Craftsteak Restaurant Las Vegas.
- Dessert Menu: Craftsteak at MGM Grand Las Vegas has a whole list of homemade desserts, with fruit from the farmers market and suggested pairings of adult beverages.
Is it Worth It?It's going to be pricey, but if you're willing to spend that much money, you won't be disappointed in the meal here.
Craftsteak Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Organic Ingredients
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Premier Location
- Romantic Dining
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Craftsteak Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like