PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Chart House Las Vegas
Hm, I wonder if I can point to the fish I want for dinner in the giant aquarium.
A Quick Look
Golden Nugget Vegas
129 E. Fremont St.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Mon. - Thurs. 11:30am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 11:30am - 11:30pm, Sun. 11:30am - 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Chart House is known as a high quality upscale franchise and the Chart House Las Vegas is no exception. A pristine fish aquarium is the focal point of this fine-dining steak and seafood restaurant in the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino in Downtown Vegas. It brings a sense of elegance and mellow entertainment to the boring world of upscale eateries. Luckily the wine selection and swimming fish bring a little excitement to this typical Granny and Grandad type upscale restaurant.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Las Vegas Chart House features a 75,000 gallon fish tank in the middle of the restaurant.
- Chart House Las Vegas and the whole Chart House chain has an award winning wine list.
- Las Vegas Chart House is one of 29 Chart House locations in the U.S.
Golden Nugget Vegas
129 E. Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thurs. 11:30am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 11:30am - 11:30pm, Sun. 11:30am - 10:30pm
Bar is open Mon. - Thurs. 11am - Midnight, Fri. & Sat. 11am - 1am
A giant fish tank is what makes Las Vegas Chart House so inviting. If your date bores the hell out of you, at least you can watch the fish swim around in this modern upscale Downtown Vegas staple. The deep blue and green accents make this fine-dining restaurant feel almost like a lounge rather than snooty restaurant. It's definitely an interesting and intriguing atmosphere.
Why We Dine:
Sometimes it's nice to feel like a classy adult and Chart House Las Vegas definitely gives us that feeling. Never mind the fact that we haven't showered or slept for a week. It's Vegas. There is no time for that non-sense.
- Soothing Atmosphere: A giant fish-tank creates an inviting and interesting atmosphere. Plus, staring at the swimming fish at Las Vegas Chart House helps distract us from our hangover headache.
- Good Steak and Seafood: Obviously not everyone LOVES seafood so it's nice that Chart House Golden Nugget has great steak options as well.
- Quiet and Intimate: We may not be the classiest people in Vegas but even we like a little quiet time. It's nice to get away from the noise and chaos of the casinos by retreating to the serenity of the Chart House Vegas restaurant.
Chart House Golden Nugget prices may be a little on the steep side for dinner. If you want to check it out but can't fork the dough, try it for lunch when the prices are lower and portions are still generous. Cheapo tip: the earlier you eat, the more likely you are to get a deal.
- Mixed Seafood Grill: Shrimp scampi, crab cakes, and grilled salmon all on one plate is a seafood lover's dream, granted we are nowhere near the sea at Chart House Las Vegas.
- Menage Soup: Why settle for one kind of soup when you can sample all three? The Medage Soup gives Chart House Las Vegas guests samples of the lobster bisque, clam chowder and gazpacho.
Is it Worth It?If you are looking for a good restaurant in Vegas to bring Granny, it's worth it.
Chart House Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Parking Structure
- Valet Parking
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chart House Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like