PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas
Well, I'd rather have an Arnold Palmer, so as long as they have those too!
A Quick Look
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 5:30pm- 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas is an upscale restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel. Grab a drink at the bar, enjoy a special occasion romantic dinner, or do whatever you want, really. After all, it's not all about Charlie Palmer here ... Mostly his steak, really.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas is an upscale restaurant open for dinner almost every night of the week.
- Charlie Palmer Steak Vegas offers a 3-course prix fixe meal with bottomless wine pairings for each course for $50. That's pretty good for such a fancy restaurant.
- Charlie Palmer Steak Four Seasons Las Vegas has a full wine menu, and they even have a "Wines for Adventuresome" section. Feeling adventurous?
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sat. 5:30pm- 10:30pm
Charlie Palmer Steak Four Seasons Las Vegas is an upscale restaurant perfect for a special occassion. For all of you whose "special occasion" is being rich, well, lucky you. For you Cheapos though, they do take reservations for private events as well.
Why We Dine:
Charlie Palmer Steak at Four Seasons Vegas is fine dining by definition, but they have a few things that even makes us Cheapos feel like we're getting a good deal.
- Unlimited Wine Pairing: Casino Boy loves things that don't stop. Parties, romantic nights and, of course, booze. Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas offers unlimited wine pairing with a 3-course meal for $50. Unlimited. All-you-can-drink. Bottomless. All those are beautiful words. Well, especially bottomless.
- Delicious Desserts: Charlie Palmer Steak Vegas might be known for the steak, but the desserts are top notch as well. They have quite the selection of sweets, though our favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar. Sounds like a Reese's candy bar, but it's much much more.
- Signature Cocktails: If you're not in the mood to wine all night, Charlie Palmer Steak Vegas has a whole menu of signature cocktails to enjoy with your meal as well, all with clever names. 'Bubbles N Blue, the Perfect Storm, a Sweet Sting.' All of these sound like the perfect start to a night. They range from about $14-20, so this is obviously not one of our Cheapo suggestions.
Charlie Palmer Steak Four Seasons Las Vegas is open until 10:30pm every night (other than Sunday, obviously), but the lounge stays open until midnight.
- Truffle Baked Potato: It's a side you can share, and don't you love sharing? What goes better with a steak at an upscale restaurant like Charlie Palmer Steak Vegas than a dressed-up potato? Steak and potatoes are a must! Cheap steaks come with eggs in Vegas, but expensive steaks come with truffle potatoes.
- Making a Reservation: Charlie Palmer Steak Four Seasons Las Vegas is the kind of restaurant you'll go to on a special occasion, and you're not going to want to wait for all of the other snobs in Las Vegas to finish their meals. Make a rez' and get right in here.
Is it Worth It?It's pricey, but the food is definitely worth it.
Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Gift Certificates
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Bar
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like