PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Brand Steakhouse Vegas
These cows were once branded "Casino Boy's dinner" and they served their purpose well!
A Quick Look
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Sun.-Thu.5pm- 12am & Fri.-Sat.5pm- 2am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Brand Steakhouse Las Vegas says that "You may be a serious carnivore, but that doesn’t mean you’re uncivilized." Obviously they haven't met Casino Boy. Either way, this Vegas steakhouse is known for more than just their filet mignon and high prices, which is something medium-rare for a Vegas steak spot. Don't get us wrong, the prices are still a bit steep, but if there's one thing we're OK with ponying up for, it's steak. Plus, they serve until 2am on weekends!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Brand Steakhouse Vegas is upscale and nice, but it's in the Monte Carlo, so it's like, the middle child that kind of knows how to dress and attract boys, but still has braces and a good personality. There are some great things about her, but she's not the best or youngest in town.
- Brand Las Vegas Steakhouse is a 5,000 square ft. restaurant right in the center of the Monte Carlo casino. You can't miss it.
- Brand Steakhouse at the Monte Carlo Vegas is open as late as 2am on the weekends!
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.5pm- 12am & Fri.-Sat.5pm- 2am
The atmosphere at Brand Steakhouse Las Vegas is modern, yet upscale and full of lingering spices and meats and flavors in the air, spilling out to taunt all of the gamblers on the casino floor. It encourages them to win big and tortures them when they lose it all.
Why We Dine:
Many people do dine at Brand Steakhouse Las Vegas because it's convenient, but it doesn't hurt that the food is good, too.
- Yummy Appetizers: If you're one of those groups that gets antsy before your dinner comes out, order an appetizer at Brand Steakhouse Vegas to hold you over until then. The hot rocks come highly recommended, and this thinly-sliced sirloin is prepared right at your table.
- Strawberry Baked Alaska: Fresh strawberries and strawberry ice cream come together in this dessert to end any perfect meal at Brand Las Vegas Steakhouse. Steak, wine and strawberries? We're getting all kinds of fancy here, aren't we?!
- Baked Mac and Cheese: While most people are steak-and-potatoes folks, the mac and cheese at Brand Steakhouse Vegas is the best side in the house. Any steak would be lucky to not be out-shined by this cheesy heroine.
Brand Steakhouse Las Vegas labels themselves as the Mecca for meateaters. In other words, they offer every single cut of steak that you could possibly want, in several different sizes.
- 80 oz. Ultimate Steak: You can get this dish at Brand Steakhouse Las Vegas for four people to share, or if you think you can handle it... No, don't; you couldn't handle it if you tried. They also offer a 120 oz. steak for six, but that's almost too big for us to even wrap our heads around. Do these people know anything about portion sizes?
- Signature Steak Sauces: Brand Steakhouse Vegas offers several of their own steak sauces and you get to choose one (or more if you get one of the ultimate steaks) to go with your meat. They're all good, so just pick the one that makes your taste buds tingle the most.
Is it Worth It?It's better priced than some steakhouse in Vegas, and the food is just as good.
Brand Steakhouse Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Late Dining
- Business Dining
- Candle Light
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Premier Location
- Romantic Dining
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Brand Steakhouse Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like