Really amazing show, one of the best shows on the strip. Worth every penny I sent. The stage...
Blue Man Group Las Vegas
Geeze Louise! I'm paying to see a silent show? Oh wait...They're actually pretty funny!
A Quick Look
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Show Type: Family
- Rated: G
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Family shows!
The Blue Man Group Las Vegas has been around for years now. For a Vegas show with no talking (or nudity), there must be something good if people keep coming around. The subtle comedy and the powerful music is more than enough to keep the family entertained at least once, and Blue Man Group discount tickets are available all over the place!
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Blue Man Group Las Vegas is appropriate for children of all ages.
- You don't even have to speak English to go to see Blue Man Group at the Monte Carlo, because there is no talking.
- There is no intermission during the Blue Man Group Vegas, so be prepared to sit for 90 minutes with no break.
Daily 7pm and 10pm
90 minutes with no intermission
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Like many Vegas shows, there is plenty of audience interaction at the Blue Man Group Las Vegas. There are great opportunities to feel like you're part of the show, whether you're front and center or in the last row. Among the comedy skits and musical numbers Blue Man Group Vegas puts on, they bring up audience members to enhance the performance. Volunteer your friends or get in the action yourself, you will have a way better time watching them than watching someone you don't know make a fool of themselves.
What To Know:
Blue Man Group Las Vegas has been around for quite some time now, but if you haven't seen it, you don't know exactly what goes on there. You get an idea from your friends, commercials, and ads, but you never know what a show with no talking is all about until you experience it yourself.
- Something You Have to See Once: The mysterious Blue Man Group Las Vegas has been around for decades now, and you know that you've always wondered just what went on during that performance. It's not necessarily a show you'll want to see more than once, but it's probably been on your bucket list, and you'll be grateful you saw it that one time.
- Great Music: The live band sits on stage and accompanies the Blue Man Group Las Vegas through the show from start to finish. The Blue Man Group Vegas also plays drums themselves, with paint, with PVC pipes, and at a LOUD VOLUME. There is plenty of music throughout the show that will carry the show along and have you dancing in your seat.
- Splash Zone: When you sit in the splash zone, make sure you pull your poncho strings tight. Half the fun of going is sitting in this section, or close enough to is so that you can see everyone getting dirtied up while you sit pretty in your fresh clothes. If you want to get slime all over you, request splash zone seats, but remember - some people get it worse than others.
When you go on vacation, you're always scared of coming back to a house covered in TP because the kids got just as wild as you did in Vegas, but you never thought that you'd be the one getting TP-ed during your vacation. At the Blue Man Group Las Vegas show, toilet paper flies through the theatre and by the end everyone is covered in white, just like Christmas came early.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: This is a family friendly show, for kids of all ages. Usually kids enjoy the show even more than adults do, so you'll be in for more laughs with the whole family than you would with adults only.
- Do Take Pictures: After the show, that is. The Blue Man Group Las Vegas will come out after the show and pose for pictures and autographs. Don't miss your chance to put this show in the scrapbook so you'll always remember the men you spent 90 minutes of your life with, without ever saying a word.
- Don't Overspend: Blue Man Group discount tickets are available all over the place. They offer student and AAA discounts at the box office when you buy the tickets the same day of the performance. Also check out promo codes for The Monte Carlo Las Vegas to see if they have deals for this show.
- Don't Be Late: You get heckled for being late, leaving and coming back in, and even for sleeping. This is a comedy show, so be prepared to be made an example of by the Blue Man Group Vegas for walking around while the show is going on.
Is it Worth It?It's worth seeing once, especially if you find great Monte Carlo promo codes for the show. Your kids might enjoy it more than you though.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
86.0% recommended it
Blue Man Group Las Vegas Reviews
More Family Shows You May Like