PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas
Unfortunately, I' don't have my license yet. Heck, I don't even have a permit. Can someone give me a ride?!
A Quick Look
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: Approx 3 hours
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
The Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas has the distinction of being named "Vegas' Best Near-Death Experience" by Rolling Stone. With that in mind, you can expect a thrill ride on this Las Vegas tour; for close to three hours, you'll be in control of a Baja buggy that can handle even the roughest terrain. Daredevils will LOVE Baja Buggy Tours Las Vegas; others, not so much...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Las Vegas Baja Buggy Tour includes approximately three hours on maybe the raddest driving machine you've ever gotten behind the wheel of.
- The Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas also includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- You must have a valid driver's license to participate in the Las Vegas Tour Baja Buggy, and driver's under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas is a half-day tour of the desert's dunes just outside of Sin City, from the excitement of an all-terrain buggy. Get behind the wheel of an awesome vehicle made specifically to traverse the Nevada desert, and enjoy a thrill ride unlike any other on this Las Vegas tour Baja Buggy experience.
Why We Go:
Well, there's really only ONE reason we take this Las Vegas tour (driving the buggy), but here are a few more reasons to check out the Las Vegas Tour Baja Buggy:
- See a Different Side of Vegas: If you haven't experienced the desert scenery surrounding Las Vegas, Las Vegas tours Baja Buggy are the perfect way to do so! Go off-roading in a top-of-the-line buggy and see a whole different side of Sin City.
- One or Two-Seater Buggies: Want to experience the ride without getting behind the wheel? Well, you can ride shotgun if that's your preference on the Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off: Pick-up and drop-off from your Vegas hotel is available at most hotels in Vegas.
There's a pretty thorough safety course proceeding the Baja Buggy Tour From Las Vegas. You'll want to pay attention to this one, since odds are it'll come in handy on the dunes.
- Do Strap on Your Seatbelt: We'll assume you know what we're talking about here, so we'll just move on to the next point...
- Do Bring Water: Actually, the Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas includes bottled water, but, it never hurts to bring more. (Um, what with it being the desert and all.)
- Don't Bring the (Really) Little Ones: Kids under 3 are not allowed on Las Vegas Tours Baja Buggy, but we wouldn't recommend any really little ones taking this thrill ride in the desert for safety reasons.
- Don't Forget your Driver's License: Make sure to bring a valid driver's license with you to the Las Vegas Tour Baja Buggy, otherwise you'll be sitting (and let's face it, probably sulking) in the front seat...not driving.
Is it Worth It?This is essentially a once-in-a-lifetime experience; for $200, we'd say it's definitely worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Baja Buggy Tour from Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|