PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
HAZE Nightclub Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Jumpin' junipers! A state-of-the-art sound system and a light show? You had me at hello, HAZE.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Dress to Impress
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:2.5
If you're going to have a nightclub in Vegas you have to give it a monosyllabic, mysterious name. Anything longer than a single syllable confuses the drunkards. HAZE boasts lots of famous DJs and a super fancy sound system.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- HAZE at Aria was created by nightclub big shots, the Light Group, in 2010 so it's a young club with a huge potential.
- In Las Vegas the Light Group also is responsible for 1 OAK Nightclub, the Bank Nightclub, Gold Boutique Nightclub and others.
- HAZE Nightclub Vegas is verging on enormous, coming in at about 25, 500 square feet.
Hours of Operation:
Thu, Fri & Sat: 10:30pm - 4am
HAZE Vegas nightlife can go either way depending on the night, but the trouble usually comes from the sometimes uptight bouncers controlling the line to get in. Once inside HAZE Las Vegas you will be treated well - the full bar, hot DJs and talented go-go dancers are enough to get even us doing a jig. Oh, and did we mention that if you stay late enough there's a giant robot, too?
Why We Go:
HAZE Nightclub Vegas has made its name with its epic technology and the hot crowds the new and sparkly Aria Las Vegas attracts. Of course, the sparkly hotel means sparkly people and the prices to match. It's a great party, a fun time and it's in one of our favorite hotels, but a stay at HAZE at Aria can definitely cost a month's salary - if you do it right.
- The Sound System: With huge names like DJ Tiesto and Ludacris making frequent celeb visits and the awesome resident DJ Stellar, HAZE Las Vegas better have a sound system to match, and they do. HAZE at Aria has a sound system designed by Avalon Sound utilizing all of the most innovative technology. And don't worry, with how expensive the drinks are you'll be sober enough to hear it all.
- The Light Show: HAZE at Aria features a 20 foot wall of lights that change patterns and make a show with the latest technology that is sure to blow your mind. Stare at that wall for a while and you'll definitely feel like a little alcohol is not all you just swallowed.
- The Go-Go Dancers: The dancers at HAZE Las Vegas are hot, energetic and wear outrageous costumes that really make the place feel as trippy as the name suggests. Have a few too many drinks and you might even convince yourself you're in the middle of a Cirque de Soleil show.
If you find a deal where HAZE Las Vegas puts you on a guest list or offers free drinks for a limited time, make sure you get there early. Bouncers can make it a big hassle even if you're on their list, and if the open bar closes at 12am you can expect a cold shoulder at 12:01am.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Spring for Bottle Service: HAZE Las Vegas is in high demand on weekend nights and prices are steep. Between the entry fee, the wad of dough you need to grease the bouncers and the nightclub-priced drinks, you'll end up paying almost as much as you would with bottle service only you'll get less alcohol and you won't have a place to rest. Oh and you also aren't allowed to go upstairs without table service, so that view of the dance floor they talk about? It's just a myth without bottle service.
- Do Arrive Hydrated: At HAZE Las Vegas water is a luxury and you pay big bucks for it. At $7 a bottle and with no tap water available, make sure you drink water all day long before heading the HAZE at Aria. Oh, and don't try to drink the water from the bathroom sink, security hates it. Don't ask how we know.
- Don't Wear Uncomfortable Shoes: Unless you get bottle service and a table there is literally nowhere to rest your aching piggies at HAZE Las Vegas so don't expect to whip out those 6 inch heels or your grandfather's wingtips and still make it through the night.
- Don't Miss out on Glow Sticks: Later at night the dancers toss out glow sticks and random props and while it may feel like you're getting party favors at a 12-year-old's birthday party, when they spray the foam and start the light show those glow sticks will make you feel like a god.
Is it Worth It?If you're into epic sound and trippy light shows, this place is a must and you'll pay anything to get in. If you just want a full bar and a hot crowd, you can find a shorter line and a smaller entry fee somewhere else.
HAZE Nightclub Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Smoking Area
- Smoking Allowed
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
HAZE Nightclub Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.