PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Criss Angel Believe Show Las Vegas
Surprisingly funny with some serious illusions and magic... I sure wish I had hair like that!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Cirque du Soleil
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Cirque du Soleil shows!
You know what's awesome? Really cool magic. Typical Cirque du Soleil mastery with a cool erie vibe. Criss Angel certainly knows his stuff... check it out and ask about the MindFreak!!
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Cirque du Soleil's Criss Angel Believe is a popular Las Vegas show at the Luxor Hotel and Casino.
- The Criss Angel Believe Las Vegas magic show opened as the 6th Cirque du Soleil show is Las Vegas in 2008.
- Cirque du Soleil's Criss Angel Believe is appropriate for children 13 and up.
Among all his other magic tricks, he saws a woman in half. Truly a pioneer in the magic world, right? You don't ever see her walk out and get in the box, and after he sawed her in half, he never put her back together again! We don't know if he really sawed her in half. If so, she's definitely not getting paid enough for this.
What To Know:
Some people say that Criss Angel must have some magical ability , there's no other explanation for Criss Angel Believe Cirque du Soleil to still be headlining on the Strip, but there are a few perks when you get there.
- Magic Tricks: The show still doesn't have all the features it had when it first opened, but Criss Angel Believe Cirque du Soleil still has a lot of magic tricks. It's kind of like the magic act at your kid's talent show, except for Criss wears a much deeper V-neck.
- Vegas Headliner: Yes, Criss Angel Believe Cirque du Soleil is in fact a headliner show in Vegas. Possibly because the Cirque du Soleil title is in the name. Possibly just because tickets are over $100.
- Family Friendly-esque: This show doesn't have any nudity, but it does have profanity. Lots of parents bring their children, so you won't be the only one all the up-tight grandma's in the crowd are giving the stink eye to.
Criss Angel Believe Cirque du Soleil isn't just 90 minutes of magic. There's a lot of information, videos, jokes, if you can call them that, about Criss Angel's life. He gives a million shout outs to how great his fans have been over the years, so you'll get some recognition too, if you're a little down on yourself, he still appreciates you, and he'll let you know as many times as you need to get that self esteem sky high again.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Leave the Kids at Home: They say the show is appropriate for ages 13 and up, and they may be on to something there. If you think your 13 year old is capable of handling all the profanity in this show, then bring 'em on. They might be his biggest fans after the show is over.
- Do Sign Out of Twitter: Back in 2009, Perez Hilton tweeted negative comments about Criss Angel Believe Las Vegas during the performance. Much to his surprise though, during the same show, Criss Angel called him out with some equally humiliating comments. Don't let this happen to you. Especially if you have more than a million followers.
- Don't Expect A Cirque Show: This is technically a Cirque du Soliel show, but it's more of a Criss Angel show than anything. The Criss Angel Believe Cirque du Soleil combination is not an even balance, so don't come here just because it's the only Cirque show. If you don't like magic, if you don't like Criss Angel, but you do like Cirque Shows and this is the only one left, wait until tomorrow, because this isn't the show for you.
- Don't Bring A Camera: There are no cameras, videos or phones allowed during the performance. If there's anything memorable that happens during this show, you'll unfortunately have to just log it in your mental memory. Fortunately, you won't need much memory space for all the worthy parts of this show.
Is it Worth It?I've seen it and the answer is - YEEEEES!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Criss Angel Believe Show Las Vegas Reviews
More Cirque du Soleil Shows You May Like