PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Blossom Las Vegas
Yowza! The medium-spicy sauce set my tongue on fire!
A Quick Look
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Daily 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Blossom Restaurant at Aria Las Vegas is a gem among typical Chinese food. Elegant decor and signature dishes make this Las Vegas Chinese restaurant stand out in a crowd. Blossom Las Vegas is a classy authentic Chinese experience and even us goofs will spruce up a bit to chomp into the Spicy Lobster XO Fried Rice. Yum!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The menu at Blossom Las Vegas has six full pages of appetizers. Geeze!
- Blossom Las Vegas Executive Chef, Chi Kwon Choi, started his culinary career at just 13 years old in Hong Kong.
- Blossom Las Vegas Restaurant offers "borderless cooking" for fans of both Eastern and Western styles of Chinese cooking.
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Medium-spicy dishes will set your sensitive little tongue on fire. Beware!
Blossom Restaurant at Aria Las Vegas is a beautiful pairing of modern decor with tradition Chinese colors and accents. Basically, it's too classy for us. Tuxedo t-shirts are frowned upon. That's unfortunate.
Why We Dine:
We dine at Blossom Chinese Cuisine Vegas because it's amazing just like us, duh. This ain't no Panda Express so crack that dusty wallet, spend some dough, and indulge in super spiffy authentic Chinese food at Blossom Las Vegas.
- Great Service: The service could not be better at Blossom Las Vegas. The servers are knowledgeable and go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
- Jasmine Tea: Shipped straight from Heaven, this tea will keep you coming back all on it's own.
- Modern and Trendy Ambiance: If it's one of those rare nights when you don't want to eat Chinese food in your pajamas, Blossom is a great fine dining Chinese restaurant with a fantastic modern and romantic ambiance. Not your typical hole-in-the-wall Chinese food place.
Blossom Chinese Cuisine Vegas has an early bird special! Well, sort of, they don't call it that, but if you want to take Granny to eat before her 7pm bed-time, Blossom Restaurant at Aria Las Vegas has a $49 Early Evening Menu.
- Spicy Lobster XO Fried Rice: This Blossom Restaurant at Aria Las Vegas specialty has layers of meaty lobster accented with a spicy XO sauce. Talk about a drool fest. This is the stuff dreams are made of.
- Pot-stickers: Blossom Las Vegas does pot-stickers right. This traditional appetizer is robust in flavor and hits the spot with homemade dough stuffed with pork and vegetables.
Is it Worth It?It's a little pricey but if you win big at the slots, it's definitely worth it.
Blossom Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Fresh Food
- Gift Certificates
- Full Bar
- Easy Parking
- Take-Out Available
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Valet Parking
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Parking Structure
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Blossom Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like