Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas
Well I'll be! Yellowtail must be good to deserve to share the name of such a fine wine!
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Mon.-Thu. 5pm- 10pm, Fri-Sun 5pm- 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
The huge fish on the wall that welcomes you to Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge is something you're used to seeing at a seafood joint, not a classy Bellagio Japanese restaurant. But it does tell you that Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant is serious about their fish.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas is a part of The Light Group, one of America's premier hospitality companies. They do hospitality so good you'd think you were in the South.
- Award winning chef Akira Back puts a spin on traditional Japanese cuisine at Yellowtail at the Bellagio, like adding poprocks to sushi and putting tuna on pizza.
- They have an extensive sake selection. So, for the sake of sake, do it at Yellowtail contemporary Japanese dining Vegas style.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thu. 5pm- 10pm, Fri-Sun 5pm- 11pm
Like many restaurants at the Bellagio, Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas is classy and expensive. You pay more than you would for sushi at home, but included in the price is the convenience of eating at the Bellagio, views of the fountain, and an award winning chef making your meals. Eating raw fish is a gamble, but here, you're in good hands.
Why We Dine:
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge is contemporary dining at the Bellagio at it's finest, but not it's priciest. While the restaurant is pricey, you get good results for shelling out your money.
- Get Your Sushi On: Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant at Bellagio Hotel is one of the only Bellagio restaurants where you can get Sushi. You can get it at The Buffet downstairs, but the chefs at Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas are sushi specialists. And honestly, who knows how long that raw fish sits out at the buffet?
- Fresh Ingredients: Seasonal fish and ingredients are flown in daily from all over the world. Yep, that's right. They couldn't just swim their way to Yellowtail at the Bellagio in Vegas after all. These fish fly first class. Not really, but at the end of the meal, you feel like you paid for that kind of airfare.
- Great Service: When you think fancy, you usually think snooty. But the staff at Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge takes your money with a smile.
This is another Bellagio restaurant with a view of the fountain, but even though it's counterintuitive, the view is all from the back of the restaurant so plan accordingly.
- Popping Spicy Crab Roll: Don't worry, the crab is not still alive, that's just the pop rocks exploding like fireworks in your mouth. When we were young, your mom put cheese on broccoli so that we would eat your vegetables. Similarly, Executive Chef Akira Back's mom put pop rocks in his meals so that he would eat it. We wish our mom had thought of pop rocks. Akira Back does what his mama told him at Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge and adds pop rocks to the spicy crab rolls.
- Big Eye Tuna Pizza: Finally! A Japanese restaurant that serves pizza! But instead of cheese and marinara, this thin crust is covered by a huge slab of smoked tuna. So you still have to like fish. But the Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas spin on pizza is so good it may make you disown the Italian version forever, or at least until you leave Vegas.
Is it Worth It?You pay a lot for food they don't even have to cook, but if Sushi is your thing, then Yellowtail is worth the bill.
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Chef's Specials
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Wheelchair Access
- Valet Parking
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like