PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Big Wong Restaurant Las Vegas
Fellas, trust me... the ladies love Big Wong's.
A Quick Look
5040 Spring Mountain Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Mon- Sun 10am- 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Hit Big Wong Restaurant Las Vegas when you're looking for a solid Chinese fast food option... or when you're really struggling with cash! Chicken wings, broth, shrimp wontoon soup and more for the
cheap budget-conscious Vegas patron.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Get yourself some salt and pepper chicken wings with hot peppers for under $5 at Big Wong Las Vegas!
- Big Wong Vegas serves up quick, quality Chinese dishes for under $5 until 11pm nightly.
5040 Spring Mountain Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Hours of Operation:
Mon- Sun 10am- 11pm
Big Wong Vegas is a classic hole-in-the-wall fast food joint, so don't expect much luxury. Anyway, you're going here for the prices! Not the decor.
Why We Dine:
Besides being a hidden gem, the Chinese joint Big Wong Las Vegas offers a filling meal for under $5! Or if you're a big spender, you can dish out a couple extra bucks for some sides. Here's why Casino Boy hits up this Vegas restaurant:
- Chicken Wings, Baby!: Chicken wings normally don't come to mind when you think of Chinese food, but these bad boys are good! The wings are fried without batter and then tossed with salt and pepper. Hot peppers give em' the kick!
- Broth Cures Hangovers: Get a bowl of broth on the side for an extra 75 cents! We can't recommend it enough, especially if you are completely hungover from your night in Las Vegas. Big Wong got your back bro! Er...
- Meals for Pocket Change: Most of the meals at Big Wong Las Vegas are for $4.95... a very agreeable price after all those Vegas shows, huh? Save even more money with our Las Vegas deals!
You can get a bowl of veggies for $3.75 or broth at Big Wong Las Vegas for an extra 75 cents. Or both for $4.50. Don't worry about math, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
- Shrimp Wontoon Soup: Sometimes we're kind of sketched-out about seafood at fast food restaurants... but the shrimp wontoon soup at Big Wong Las Vegas is safe. Not only is it safe, it's actually really delicious! The shrimp are massive and the soup is hot and tasteful! We feel confident to say that this is one of the best bowls of shrimp wontoon soup in Chinatown.
- Bowl of Broth: Hungover? Yeah, we feel you. That's why we'd recommend getting a bowl of broth with your meal for an extra 75 cents! The broth is flavorful and not too salty... and is also a perfect cure for hangovers. Steamy, hot deliciousness. Don't forget the chicken wings, though!
Is it Worth It?It doesn't cost much and is delicious.. so yeah it's worth it!
Big Wong Restaurant Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
Big Wong Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like