PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Barmasa Las Vegas
$75 for sashimi! Yikes! Must be time to break my piggy bank.
A Quick Look
ARIA Las Vegas
3744 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Wed. - Sun. 5pm - 11pm. Closed Mon. & Tues.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Located inside the Aria, the expansive Barmasa Las Vegas restaurant has a beautifully modern ambiance but doesn't quite cut it Cheapo style. You won't find fresher sushi unless you pluck it out of the ocean yourself, and that's saying a lot considering Barmasa is in Las Vegas. The dishes are decorative and expertly executed but the price tag is enough to make you keel over. Be ready to empty the pockets for a few of these Barmasa Japanese Delicacies.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- New Las Vegas restaurant Barmasa by Masayoshi Takayama is the much anticipated follow-up to the N.Y.C. hot spot "Masa".
- Barmasa at Aria Las Vegas can sit up to 150 people.
- The fish that comprise the Barmasa Japanese Delicacies are well traveled. They are flown all the way from Japan to Las Vegas every day. Konnichiwa.
- If you can get your slacking friends to Barmasa Las Vegas before 7pm, there is a $49 early evening menu. Trust us, it's worth it.
ARIA Las Vegas
3744 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158
Hours of Operation:
Wed. - Sun. 5pm - 11pm. Closed Mon. & Tues.
Reservations highly recommended.
Wait, Barmasa at Aria Las Vegas is a sushi restaurant? Could have fooled us. Situated near the front desk of the Aria, Barmasa Las Vegas looks like a giant airplane hangar transformed into a glittery prom setting. It's HUGE. There is absolutely nothing intimate about this place but the hanging lights are kinda neat, as long as you aren't there during an earthquake.
Why We Dine:
Well, we don't go because we are broke, but if we could afford it, we'd go to check-out the freshest fish Vegas has to offer. There are plenty of fish in the sea right? Not when we're done with it.
- All The Hype: Everyone said Barmasa Las Vegas was going to be the next big thing. Executive Chef Masa Takayama's New York restaurant "Masa" has become a huge hit in the Big Apple, so let's see if he can do it in Vegas as well.
- Early Evening Dining Menu: Before 7pm, the early evening dining menu at Barmasa Las Vegas is only $49 and has Kobe Beef Skewers and Sashimi.
- Famous Chef: Barmasa at Aria Las Vegas Executive Chef, Masa Takayama, is one of the most famous sushi chefs in the United States. If you like the fishies as much as we do, you have to dine at one of his amazing restaurants.
Executive Chef Masa Takayama, of Barmasa Las Vegas, grew up delivering sashimi on his bicycle for his parent's fish shop, located just outside of Tokyo.
- Wakame and Cucumber Salad: Made with three different kinds of seaweed, this is basically like taking a bite out of the ocean, a really tasty and slimy ocean. Get back at all the seaweed that used to attack you while swimming at the beach by chomping down and eating as much as possible.
- Uni Risotto: A famous Barmasa at Aria Las Vegas entree and rightfully so. It's amazing! All ingredients are extremely fresh and prepared perfectly. You won't be disappointed, until you get the bill.
Is it Worth It?If you are rolling in dough and not very hungry, then yeah, otherwise you can find a lot more food at a better price down the street.
Barmasa Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Candle Light
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Romantic Dining
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Barmasa Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like