Sin 'n' Win-terland: Take advantage of the 2016 Holiday Season in Las Vegas
Kick up your winter wonderland festivities in Sin City this holiday season. Leave the kids at home - it's time to take full advantage of the hottest holiday clubs and casinos the Entertainment Capital of the World, and then finish off your evening (or, start it) with a traditional holiday dinner! Find out why thousands flock to Las Vegas during the winter holidays.
Casinos that have a Reputation for Having Inexpensive and Loose Slots:
This Thanksgiving, find the slots that offer your best bet for winning big! It's time to start raking in the money for some holiday fun in Las Vegas. Don't worry, tell your mom it's so you can buy her a really nice Christmas present (and if you don't win big, just write her a really nice card. She'll still be thrilled).
- Aria Las Vegas: Play for only pennies. With a bargain like that, you'll probably get suckered into playing all night. So you might as well join the M Life Slot Club to get special offers on rooms and rates.
- Palace Station: To be fair, these slots may not be especially loose, but they're not expensive either, with options from only a nickle to 25 cents. Go crazy.
Best Places to Party:
Holidays mean parties, right? Play your part in the season of giving...by giving yourself an awesome time. Don't worry, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Unless you post pictures to your Facebook page. In which case, you're on your own.
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: Hit up their in-house club The Joint Las Vegas and you'll find out pretty quick why the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is one of the most popular party hotels on the Strip. Just be ready for things to get a bit crazy.
- Wynn Las Vegas: Head over to Tryst Las Vegas inside the Wynn for a bit more of an intimate atmosphere, but don't think "intimate" means it's not a class act. It is. The Tryst has its own waterfall, so book it on over there and party it up. Just, you know, keep it classy.
Best Places to Find a Holiday Menu:
Just because you're having an atypical holiday in Sin City, doesn't mean you have to skip out on the typical traditional feast. Scope out the Thanksgiving and Christmas menus at some of these Las Vegas restaurants, and get your fill of that turkey and stuffing. Just don't start thinking that you'll be burning it off at the casino; pulling the handle on that slot machine doesn't count as exercise.
- Central by Michel Richard: Choose a three-course meal from a prix-fixe menu with a few different options. Chef Michel Richard will be serving up some traditional American holiday cuisine such as chestnut soup, roasted turkey with cornbread stuffing, and spiced pumpkin pie. You might be tightening your belt at the slots, but you'll be loosening it at the dinner table.
- Bacchanal Buffet: Get stuffed with a full spread of Thanksgiving dinners at Bacchanal. Gobble up som pumpkin soup served in corn bread muffins (yeah, you read that right), turkey pot pie, and sweet potatoe gnocci served with maple, sage and brown butter. What doesn't stay in Vegas is the weight you'll gain filling yourself on this delicious meal. Eat responsibly!
Go ahead. Get ready to win this winterland in Sin City.