PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Gee Whillikers. That's a scary snake behind the bar, and I'm not talking about the blonde bartender.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: No baggy clothing, sandals, hats, shorts, or athletic shoes. Strictly enforced.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Surrender Las Vegas has quickly become one of the top Las Vegas nightclubs. Appearances by famous DJs, an outdoor club area, and amazing indoor/outdoor sound system make this popular Las Vegas nightclub a major contender among the best clubs in the states. Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas is one of the top destinations for party people who love house music and getting wild in style.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Surrender Las Vegas Deals
- Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- A 120-foot silver snake at the back of the bar is the signature of Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas.
- Surrender Las Vegas is a one-of-a-kind nightclub experience with a 4,500-square-foot outdoor area.
- Encore's nightclubs, Surrender Las Vegas and XS have become two of the most popular nightlife destinations in Las Vegas.
Hours of Operation:
Wed. - Sat. 10pm - 4am
Surrender Las Vegas is a 5,000 square foot indoor/outdoor nightclub specializing in house music. Surrender Las Vegas events include guest appearances by famous DJs like Calvin Harris and Lil' Jon, as well as "Surrender Your Wednesday" every week. This is the kind of club that all the cool kids went to in college. We were never invited, and still aren't, but we like to dress up and try to creep on people like we belong there.
Why We Go:
We go to Surrender Vegas Nightclub because after a few drinks, the giant snake behind the bar looks like it's moving. Maybe that's just from us swaying side to side, but either way, it's pretty nifty.
- Pool Area: We think it's awesome that Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas has a pool in the outdoor area of the club, but beware, after a few shots, that little foot bridge is pretty hard to navigate.
- Famous DJ Appearances: If you love house music, Surrender Las Vegas is an absolute must on Saturday nights. Some of the worlds best DJs spin here and you don't want to miss out on the action.
- Surrender Your Wednesday: We like to party every night of the week so the fact that Surrender Las Vegas has an awesome Wednesday night scene is a huge plus! We love us a good Hump Day celebration.
Make sure to pre-game somewhere before hitting Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas. The price for shots at this place is STEEP!
Do's and Don'ts:
Do Get on a Guest List: The line to get into Surrender Vegas nightclub is intense.
Don't Walk Across the Pool Walkway if you are Tipsy: Walking across a pool is risky in and of itself but when you're dressed in cheetah print heels and four shots deep, it's damn near impossible.
Is it Worth It?If you can afford $16 drinks and like house music, it's totally worth it.
Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas Amenities
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Live Entertainment
- Famous DJ
- Bottle Service
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Private Parties
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Surrender Nightclub Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.