PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Pour 24 Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Pour 24 Las Vegas is a great place for a beer and some people-watching inside New York New York Hotel and Casino. If you like beer, this is the place for you. Pour 24 Las Vegas has 24 American beers to choose from and although they are pricey and a little on the small side, it's a nice break from jello shooters and rum and cokes (although they have a full bar if you want that instead).
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Pour 24 Las Vegas offers beers in souvenir glasses so you can take a little piece of this awesome beer pub with you.
- Pour 24 Bar Las Vegas has 24 beers on tap (how creative), as well as a full bar.
- Pour 24 at New York New York Las Vegas is situated with great views of the casino floor. So you can enjoy some eye-candy with your brewski.
Hours of Operation:
Open 24 hours
With 24 beers on tap, Pour 24 is a beer lovers paradise. This awesome man-cave has a clear view of the casino floor making it a haven for people-watching and hanging out with your buddies.
Why We Go:
We go to Pour 24 Las Vegas because we've thrown away all our money on the casino floor and need to drink away our sorrows. Pour 24 Vegas nightlife is a great place to watch others lose it all and laugh while you enjoy a Stone Ruination IPA.
- Casino View: It's boring to sit and drink beer by yourself, and people WILL judge you in the process. Pour 24 Las Vegas gives patrons the option of people-watching, making it a smidgen more acceptable to be drinking beer all by your lonesome.
- Open 24 Hours: Woo Hoo! We can roll out of bed, head down to Pour 24 Bar Las Vegas, and start chugging beer at 6am on a Tuesday. Heaven!
- Location: Pour 24 Las Vegas is located right inside the South-side door at New York New York, which means all you compulsive gamblers don't have to walk through the gates of hell (aka: the casino floor) to get your favorite craft beer.
If you ask nicely, the bartenders at Pour 24 Bar Las Vegas will let you sample some of the beers before you order.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Seat With a View: The windows at Pour 24 look out onto the New York New York Casino and the party reputation of this hotel makes it very likely that you will see some crazy things going down while you calmly guzzle your primo beer.
- Do Try Samples: Take advantage of the 24 types and choose a few of the beers to try before making your first real purchase.
- Don't Be a Jerk: Come on now, don't just sample a bunch of beers at Pour 24 Vegas nightlife and then run out of the bar as quickly as possible without buying anything. No one likes that.
- Don't Order Coors Light: Pour 24 Bar Las Vegas has some of the best American craft beers. You definitely don't want to be "that guy" walking around with a silver bullet.
Is it Worth It?It's worth it if you like beer and people watching.
Pour 24 Las Vegas Amenities
- Bar Food
- Coat Check
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Smoking Allowed
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Pour 24 Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.