Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
The Mirage Volcano
Take cover, I have a feeling she's going to blow in exactly one hour!
A Quick Look
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: 6pm- 11pm
- Price: Free!
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
The signature Mirage Volcano Vegas has been revamped and is now better than ever. Putting on a show five times a night on the hour, this free and family-friendly array of fire and "lava" is a fun time all-around. Did we mention it's free? Casino Boy loves free and/or cheap things...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Mirage Volcano Las Vegas is an iconic part of the Vegas Strip front.
- The Volcano at the Mirage Las Vegas was first unveiled in 1989, and completely refurbished and enhanced in 2008.
- The new soundtrack at the Mirage Volcano Las Vegas is music from Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart and Indian tabla virtuoso Zakir Hussain.
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Mirage Volcano Las Vegas is a completely free outdoor volcano show extravaganza that offers blazing fire shots, a Tiki drum soundtrack, and optical illusions simulating lava flow. It looks even cooler than it sounds. Maybe you'll appreciate this already FREE attraction more after you've saved even more cash by using our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes to book your room... you're welcome.
Why We Go:
- Nothing to Lose: The Volcano at the Mirage Las Vegas is on the Strip, and it's free. It's easy to stop by at the turn of the hour before heading off to do something else for the night.
- Pyros Rejoice: Anyone who loves impressive blasts of fire will like the Mirage Volcano Vegas. The fact that the machinery emerges from underwater makes it even cooler.
- Short and Sweet: The show only runs for about five minutes. Even if you don't get a kick out of the show, it's not like you will be at the Volcano at the Mirage Las Vegas for all that long. This is also a plus in case you get stuck next to an annoying tourist or two.
The effect of watching the Mirage Volcano in Las Vegas is much better up close and personal, rather than from your hotel room or even from across the street. The musical effects and the intensity of the heat really makes a difference, and we want the best bang for our buck...even if the show is free.
- Do Arrive Early: It gets crowded and pushy in the back of the crowd at times, and with each show only being about five minutes, it's not too much of a sacrifice to arrive ahead of time.
- Do Bring the Kids: What child doesn't love an erupting volcano surrounded by an epic body of water? They will even be less annoyed than you adults will by the repetitive Tiki music that accompanies the Mirage Volcano Las Vegas.
- Don't Go During the Day: The Volcano at the Mirage Las Vegas show starts at 5pm nightly, and going during the day when there are no pyrotechnics just isn't the same.
- Don't Plan Your Night Around It: Missing a show isn't the end of the world! The Mirage Volcano Las Vegas re-erupts every night on the hour, and it's not going anywhere soon.
Is it Worth It?Yes, it's a FREE show!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Mirage Volcano Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|