PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range
Need to let off some steam? Take it out on the targets at the Gun Store Firing Range in Vegas!
A Quick Look
2900 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Mon.- Sun. 9am- 6:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
The Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range is as awesome as it is loud. If you've never shot a gun before in your life (and even if you have), the Las Vegas Firing Range is the place to do it! Get professionally-certified instruction on handling semi- and fully-automatic weapons, and see what kind of shot you are at this popular firing range close to the Vegas Strip.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Try your choice of handguns, shotguns and fully automatic machine guns.
- Las Vegas Firing Range packages start from $159.99.
- Guns featured at the Firing Range Las Vegas Gun Store include a Glock, an AR-15 and an AK47.
2900 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121
The Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range is the ultimate Vegas destination for gun-lovers. Find out what it's like to shoot a fully automatic machine gun in a safe and secure environment at this popular Firing Range in Vegas just minutes from the Strip.
Why We Go:
We go to the Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range for one thing and one thing only: SHOOTIN'!
- Safe Environment: The instructors at the Las Vegas Gun Store are certified and will give you a strict run-through before you start firing. Trust us when we say it's time well spent.
- Gun Selection: You'll choose one type of gun in each of three categories: handguns, shotguns or semi-automatic rifles, and fully automatic machine guns. So yeah, we imagine you'll find something you like at the Firing Range Las Vegas.
- Target Practice: Ever wonder how good of a shot you are? Well, now you can find out with a little target practice at the Las Vegas Firing Range.
The Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range is an indoor range. Strap those noise-cancellers on tight 'cause it's gonna get loud, Cheapos!
- Do Bring a Friend: This Las Vegas tour is perfect for friends traveling to the city together. Bachelor parties are especially popular at the Firing Range Las Vegas.
- Do Listen to Your Instructor: Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range instructors are professionally-certified. Definitely keep yourself open to their instruction at the range.
- Don't Expect a Bullseye... Not on your first try, anyways. Remember, hat's why they call it target practice.
- Don't Forget Your Voucher: Your paper voucher to this tour is required at the Las Vegas Firing Range. Don't leave home (or your Las Vegas hotel, most likely) without it!
Is it Worth It?You tell us after unloading that semi-automatic!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|