PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas
Wow my noggin hurts from last night. Need some Hash House A Go Go breakfast!
A Quick Look
The Quad Vegas
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Mon. - Thurs. 7am - 11am, Fri. & Sat.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Mmm the food at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas is unbelievable! It's no wonder the line to get in is longer than the one at XS Nightclub. Affordable prices, amazing food, and HUGE portions make Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas the spot to be. Forget the casinos and strip clubs, you want a satisfying experience in Vegas, head to Hash House A Go Go Imperial Palace Las Vegas and stuff yourself with the best food in town.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas' co-owner was named 2009 Restaurateur of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association.
- Hash House A Go Go Vegas Restaurant won the editors pick for "Las Vegas Review Journal Best Breakfast 2008."
- Where Magazine named Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas NV home to one of the "Top 10 Burgers in Las Vegas".
The Quad Vegas
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thurs. 7am - 11am, Fri. & Sat.
Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas is a little dated in good old Imperial Palace Hotel. It's tough to be a great restaurant located in a run-down hotel but it's not the atmosphere that matters at this place, it's the food. The food is absolutely amazing, who cares what it looks like.
Why We Dine:
We Cheapos dine at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas because the food is good and the atmosphere is casual. The only downfall is the extremely long waits but hey, it gives us time to down a couple gallons of water after that all night bender.
- Great Service: The service at Hash House A Go Go Vegas restaurant is quick, friendly, and makes you feel like you're in grandma's kitchen...if it was on steroids.
- Best Hangover Food EVER: Greasy and filling, the breakfast at Hash House A Go Go Imperial Palace Las Vegas is the ideal hangover food. Casino Boy knows how to nurse a hangover and Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas makes it easy.
- Amazing Jam: It may be a small condiment but the jam at Hash House A Go Go Vegas restaurant is unreal. We crave it.
Beware, the lines at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas can be up to 45 minutes long.
- Sage Fried Chicken Benedict: This is the king of eggs Benedict. The sage fried chicken is moist and flavorful atop spinach, tomato, mozzarella, and scrambled eggs. We are drooling just thinking about this Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas masterpiece.
- French Toast: This ain't your momma's french toast. The French Toast at Hash House A Go Go Vegas restaurant is cooked in cinnamon banana cream sauce and served with pecan maple syrup. If that doesn't make you salivate, you should have your taste-buds checked out.
Is it Worth It?Absolutely! Huge portions and awesome food are definitely worth the wait!
Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Kid Friendly
- Parking Structure
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
100.0% recommended it
Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas Reviews
Other American Restaurants You May Like