PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas
Oh boy! I thought I had a good idea eating at a cheap Bellagio resturant, but apparently so did everyone else!
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Everyday 7am- 10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
The Buffet Bellagio Las Vegas has the most variety of all of the dining options at the Bellagio Las Vegas. Like any buffet, they have a lot to choose from, so there's a lot to keep stuffing your face with until you feel like you're getting your money's worth. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and even weekend brunch.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Buffet Bellagio Las Vegas is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
- The Buffet is a popular casual restaurant in the Bellagio. There's usually a line, so expect a wait before you can get in for any meal.
- The Buffet is located right next to the "O" Theatre.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Everyday 7am- 10pm
The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas is your usual casual buffet, except for it's Vegas so it's more expensive and more crowded. This is a popular restaurant on the Strip because it's relatively cheap, compared to many other places you can eat, and you get a lot of food for what you're paying. This Bellagio casual dining makes it so that you don't have to worry about looking like a slob when you're eating like one.
Why We Dine:
The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas is full of variety and entertainment. If you're looking for peace and quiet, you'd be better off ordering room service than going to this place, but if you want a casual dinner in a lively atmosphere, you'll get plenty of food at a great price for a Bellagio restaurant.
- Cheap Eats at the Bellagio: The Bellagio is known as an upscale, sophisticated destination, but at The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas, you can have an all you can eat dinner for around $30 a person. This popular Vegas buffet attracts hungry guests from all over the Strip, so don't expect an upscale and silent crowd.
- Ethnic Diversity: The menu has choices of Italian, Chinese, Japanese, seafood and American cuisine daily. Then after you take your fill of the nutritious grub there are plenty desserts to end your meal with at The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas. The cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries are our favorites. But we are more in touch with our sensitive side than most. What happens in Vegas usually stays in Vegas, but when you eat the The Buffet at Bellagio, you're sure to take home an few extra Vegas pounds.
- It'll Make You Say O: The Buffet Bellagio Las Vegas is located right next to the "O" Theatre at the Bellagio, have a feast, see a show, or gamble the night away without moving more than 50 feet. Let's face it, after you pig out at a buffet, moving more than 50 feet can be quite a challenge.
There's always a long line, so don't wait until you're famished to get a spot. There will be plenty of time to build up an appetite waiting. The up side is that this is a very popular Vegas restaurant, so all the people coming in and out means that the food comes in and out just as fast.
- Prime Rib and Pesto Mashed Potatoes: Some have said that the prime rib is the best they've ever had, which makes you feel like you're getting a better deal eating at The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas, than any of the gourmet Bellagio restaurants. At half the price, or sometimes even less, you're getting a meal of mass quantity, great quality and unmatched variety.
- Weekend Champagne Brunch: With your standard brunch options and extra specials you can get a filling brunch, and for only $5 more than the standard weekend brunch price, you'll get bottomless mimosas as well. All you can eat food, all you can drink mimosas, how else would you start your day in Vegas?
Is it Worth It?The worth of this place is up to you - eat more than $30 and you're golden, eat less than that and you'd be better off and McDonald's.
The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Kid Friendly
- Full Bar
User Average Review
Based on review
100.0% recommended it
The Buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas Reviews
Other American Restaurants You May Like