PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
Class 6 rapids sound like trouble. Don't fall in or you could be a permanent Grand Canyon-er.
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Health & Fitness
- Hours: Departs at 4am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Health & Fitness faves!
Get gnarly on a Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas and have an outdoor adventure to remember. Because, hey! You probably won't remember much else from your vacation in Sin City, am I right?
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Cover 40-miles on the Grand Canyon river rafting tour.
- Grand Canyon water rafting trip does pickup and drop off at most Las Vegas hotels.
- Lunch is included on the Grand Canyon tours.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cover 40-miles of river in the Grand Canyon on a Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas. The day-trip will take you from your Las Vegas Strip hotel to the most scenic spots in the canyon along with your native Hualapai guide.
Why We Go:
You can find Casino Boy in any number of Vegas casinos losing money, but many people might not know that he actually loves the outdoors too! Here's why we go on the Grand Canyon river rafting trip.
- Class 6 Rapids: The going can get pretty tough on the Grand Canyon water rafting trip. Be prepared to get splashed and soaked as you wind through the Grand Canyon on rapids ranging from class 3 to class 6.
- Native Guide: The native Hualapai guide is far more knowledgable about the area than most people... especially you! Be ready to have some serious information bestowed upon your brain.
- Hidden Waterfalls: You'll get to see a lot of natural wonders that people miss on other Grand Canyon tours. Some of the stops include hidden waterfalls where you can cool off and take pictures.
The Grand Canyon water rafting trip concludes with a helicopter ride to the rim of the canyon!
- Do Bring Junior: Kids are welcome to join you on a Grand Canyon river rafting trip, however not if they're too young. The age limit for this tour is 8 years old and up!
- Do Book Early: These rafting tours of the Grand Canyon have a knack for selling out in advance! Make sure to book your Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas as early as possible to guarantee your seat.
- Don't Forget the Chopper Ride: At the end of your Grand Canyon river rafting trip, you'll get to enjoy a helicopter ride to the brim of the canyon. Hopefully the weather doesn't act up!
- Don't Worry About Lunch: Lunch is provided on these Grand Canyon tours. If your hunger is stronger than the average person's, you might consider bringing extra food with you. It is a 15-hour tour, after all.
Is it Worth It?For a full day experience of the Grand Canyon, the rafting trip from Las Vegas is the way to go... if you're flush with cash.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|