PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Shark Reef Aquarium Las Vegas
Woah, more sharks in here than back on the casino floor! These are less likely to murder you though.
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Habitat
- Hours: Mon.-Thu. & Sun.10am-8pm & Fri.-Sat.10am-10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Habitat faves!
The Shark Reef Aquarium Las Vegas isn't the biggest aquarium in Vegas, but really, who needs more fish than this? Other than maybe the sushi house downstairs. No WONDER all the fish keep disappearing! It all makes sense now!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Shark Reef Las Vegas is an aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- The Shark Reef Aquarium Las Vegas doesn't have any Great Whites, but you will find 15 other different shark species.
- Shark Reef Mandalay Bay Las Vegas offers an annual pass to people that just really love fish.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Shark Reef Aquarium Las Vegas a 1.3 million gallon tank for sharks to mingle and children to drool over. There are about 15 different species of shark in this tank, the largest is the sandtiger shark, coming in at just around 9 feet. Hmm, Casino Boy's dad is almost that tall. What happened to him?
Why We Go:
The Shark Reef Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Aquarium has a little more than just a few dinky shark floating around. They've got ...
- Can't Wait For Shark Week: Let's face it. Nobody wants to wait a whole year for one week of nonstop sharks on the Discovery Channel. That's just torture sometimes. Stop in for a little sneak peak at the Shark Reef Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Aquarium and get a small fix before your favorite time of year. You know, a whole week of sitting on the couch watching sharks and not showering because the commercials are just not long enough for that.
- Endangered Species: Shark Reef Las Vegas has endangered species like the Komodo Dragon, Sawfish, Green Sea Turtles and Arapaima. Better see them when you get the chance! We hope they can keep the Komodo Dragon around for a lot longer. Even though it doesn't breathe fire.
- They Went Green: Not like, St. Patrick's day green, but the Shark Reef Aquarium Mandalay Bay Las Vegas has a great environmental/green program. They sponsor the Prius advertisements, conserve energy with the lights, use recycled paper, and oh yeah, recycle 90% of the aquarium water. In case you were wondering why your water at the bar tasted a little fishey. Just kidding, that's not what that mean. We hope...
Are you a certified scuba diver? Shark Reef Mandalay Bay Las Vegas will let you scuba with the sharks. Don't worry if this is your first time in shark infested waters, they are much tamer than the sharks you see attacking on TV. Plus, they feed them a lot more here, so they aren't always craving flesh.
- Do Visit the Touchpool: Get your hands on some rays, horseshoe crabs and even a shark! Well, a small bamboo shark. He still counts though!
- Do Bring the Kids: Yeah, they really enjoy this place a lot more than most grownups do. Casino Boy has been at least 50 times.
- Don't Leave Your Wallet at Home: Nope, this is not a free exhibit.
- Don't Break the Glass: It's pretty thick. But nobody wants to release the sharks on Mandalay Bay.
Is it Worth It?Of course it's work it! How many other times can you see a shark and still feel completely safe?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Shark Reef Aquarium Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Habitat Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|