PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Vegas
This is the fanciest bar and grill I've ever been too! Where are the wings?!
A Quick Look
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Daily 11:30am- 6am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Vegas claims they are an American restaurant, but don't they know that pasta and pizza is really Italian? They obviously don't care too much about sticking to labels, though, because this is nothing like your average bar and grill either. Wolfgang Puck must think that because he's a big shot chef he can call whatever he wants ... whatever he wants.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Las Vegas is one of the famous chef's only tributes to casual dining. So if you're trying to do famous on a budget, this is the spot for you.
- Wolfgang Puck Restaurant Las Vegas is contemporary pub-inspired cuisine, known especially for their potato chips. Lays might have something to worry about!
- Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas is located in the middle of the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11:30am- 6am
Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas is a modern and elegant version of a bar and grill. You won't see a pool table or karaoke machine in here, but there is an abundance of large, chairs and snooty attitudes.
Why We Dine:
The only thing casual about Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas Bar and Grill is the notably lower-than-usual prices.
- Magnificent Meals: Just because Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas is one of the namesake's more casual dining restaurants doesn't mean that the meal is falling short of spectacular. The appetizers, entrees and even the lunch menu all have something playful and extravagant to offer, but at a price that we won't feel so guilty paying.
- Delicious Desserts: The pies are especially good, and just who doesn't love pie? Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas has a full dessert menu, and top anything off with the vanilla bean ice cream and you've got a dish that you won't want to share with even your best of friends. Don't worry, nobody here will judge you for getting your own dessert.
- Don't Forget the Bar: Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas has an extensive wine list, but they also have plenty of specialty cocktails that will please your taste-buds as well. And don't think that just because they are called specialty cocktails they will all be fruity and girl-y. They even make one with jalapenos!
Like the food so much? You can order it online when you get home and have it delivered to your house so you don't have to make the haul to Vegas every time. Or get on the website and find a sister of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Las Vegas near you. Don't you wish all good things had sisters near you? They have some recipes on the website too, if you want to put that kind of effort into it.
- Signature Dishes: They are known for their homemade Truffled Potato Chips with Maytag blue cheese and Sautéed Maine Crab Cakes. You won't be disappointed in either.
- Seeing a Show After: Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Vegas is located right across from the Cirque du Soleil “KA” theater. Catch a show before dinner, or after. They are open until 6am after all!
Is it Worth It?Well let's see. It's delicious and costs less than eating at Wolfgang Puck's actual fancy restaurants, so yes. We'd say it was worth it.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Cooking Classes
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Late Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Kid Friendly
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Premier Location
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Bar
- Tapas/Small Plates
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like