PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
West Wing Bar Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
The private lounger at West Wing Bar Vegas is just what I need after last night's losing streak.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
The West Wing Bar Las Vegas is a great spot for a mellow drink with some friends or a hot date, if you can actually get a hot date. (Your mom doesn't count.) It's quiet, has solid Las Vegas happy hour drinks, comfy seating and a great view of the drunken stumblers wandering MGM Grand. It's the ideal spot for a little down time before or after a big night in the casino. If you lose it all, you can head over to West Wing Bar Vegas for a cheap vodka drink that's not out of a plastic bottle (you know what I'm talking about.) Even the well drinks at West Wing Bar Las Vegas are made from the good stuff.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- West Wing Bar Las Vegas is a non-smoking Vegas bar, so beat it Smokey Joe.
- Happy Hour is a daily event at West Wing Bar Las Vegas. Great idea!
- Live DJs spin at West Wing Bar Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday nights.
Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 5pm - close
West Wing Bar Las Vegas is a great hang out in the MGM Grand Hotel. If you actually care what your date is saying, take her to this intimate bar. If not, take her to club HAZE where you won't hear a word she says all night.
Why We Go:
Sometimes you just need to get away from it all in Vegas. A party-hard Sin City trip can be exhausting and overwhelming if you aren't a regular like ourselves. West Wing Bar MGM Grand Las Vegas gives guests a comfy get away in the middle of the Vegas Strip scene.
- Cheap Drinks: OK, so the drinks aren't THAT cheap but they are less than most bars in Vegas so load up on your favorite poison at West Wing Bar Las Vegas.
- Intimacy: No, we're not talking about cuddling with your buddies in public - that's just rude. We are talking about the intimate environment found at West Wing Bar at MGM Grand Vegas. Nestled in the west wing corridor, this little bar is mellow and quaint.
- Couch Cubbies: The back room at West Wing Bar Las Vegas has little personal couches with their very own TVs. This is ideal for those times when you've been rejected by multiple women at once and just need a little alone time. While everyone else is partying, you can sit in your "party of one" chair and zone out.
The well drinks at West Wing Bar Las Vegas are made from the good stuff. There is nothing bottom shelf about the drinks at West Wing Bar MGM Grand Las Vegas.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take Advantage Of Happy Hour: Daily happy hour is always a great idea so make sure you get to West Wing Bar Las Vegas between 5pm and 8pm to get buzzin' on the cheap.
- Do Find The Egg Shaped Loungers: They are the most comfortable bar seats ever and worth a trip to West Wing Bar MGM Las Vegas all on their own.
- Don't Bore Patrons With Your Rambling Booze Talk: We know, we know. You're life story is SO interesting, but just because West Wing Bar Las Vegas is quiet enough to actually hear people talk, it doesn't mean everyone wants to listen to you. That girl politely nodding and looking the other way is NOT interested.
- Don't Tell Everyone About This Place: OK, so we're hypocrites, but still this is a really cool bar and part of the reason it's cool is because it's off the beaten path and not full of a bunch of boozers like us.
Is it Worth It?If you want a little alone time in the bar (makes sense to us), then it's worth it.
West Wing Bar Vegas Amenities
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Premier Location
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
West Wing Bar Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.