I am completely shocked I am the first to write a review on here for this place. If you like...
Verandah Las Vegas
40 bucks for brunch? Just smuggle me a few donuts and I'll wait in the car.
A Quick Look
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Italian & Pizza
- Hours: Mon.- Fri. 6:30am- 10pm, Sat.- Sun. 7am- 10pm.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Italian & Pizza Cuisine?
Check out more of our Italian & Pizza restaurant faves!
Verandah Las Vegas is the complete opposite of the usual hotel restaurant. If there is one overpriced brunch you want to experience, it's on the Strip at the Verandah Las Vegas. Just think about the delectable Verandah Italian food Las Vegas you consumed and that fantastic garden view when you get a peek of that huge bill! Yes, it's pricey. But it's at the Four Seasons, so, what did you expect?
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Verandah Las Vegas Chef Antonio Minichiello originally worked at the Four Seasons Prague prior to coming to Las Vegas.
- Long before his time at Veranda Italian food Las Vegas, Chef Antonio Minichiello spent time in Naples, Italy. He draws inspiration from various regions in Italy and incorporates it into his cooking.
- Verandah at Four Seasons Las Vegas is open for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They also have special hours for their bar, weekend brunch, and afternoon tea. Talk about covering the bases.
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 6:30am- 10pm, Sat.- Sun. 7am- 10pm.
Verandah Las Vegas is a relaxing restaurant located inside the Four Seasons which is part of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. Guests can enjoy Italian inspired meals on the outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and lush garden or in a more intimate setting inside. Verandah Vegas can seat up to 200 guests and offers a few private rooms perfect for small parties or business lunches. The soothing earth tones and comfortable furniture is both casual and elegant.
Why We Dine:
Dining at Verandah Las Vegas costs patrons a pretty penny! We definitely don't go there for the sweet deals, that's for sure.
- Quality Food: Buffet food is always a little questionable. However at Verandah Vegas, the food quality is on par! From the buffet to the menu, everything is delicious. Yes, it's a bit expensive and the portions are quite small but hey, it's Vegas ... and on top of that, it's the Vegas Four Seasons.
- Great Views: The venue at Verandah Italian food Las Vegas may be a little small but don't let that cloud your judgement about the views. Enjoy your meal outside if there any tables available. You can munch on their complimentary bread and olive oil while overlooking the beautiful gardens and calming pool.
- High Tea: High Tea is available at Verandah Vegas on weekdays from 3pm - 4pm. Their unique blends of tea and delicious scones will have you booking a table everyday. All high tea reservations must be made a day in advance.
Apparently, the complimentary bread is delicious at Verandah Las Vegas! Be sure to request another basket if you're feeling extra hungry!
- Weekend Brunch Buffet: Brunch buffets are plentiful in Sin City. However,the popular weekend brunch buffet at Verandah Las Vegas is a consistent favorite. The fresh juices, variety of exotic fruits, and delicious pastries keep the customers coming back for more. And don't forget about the donut machine that makes you fresh donuts made to order.
- Regional Food Menu: The prixe fixe menu at Verandah Vegas is great way to sample delicious Italalian food. Chef Antonio Minichiello creates special menus that draws influence from various regions in Italy. The seasonal menus are always changing so don't hesitate to order!
Is it Worth It?You'll probably get more for your money during the weekend brunch.
Verandah Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Bar
- Valet Parking
- Sunday Brunch
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Private Parties
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Garden Setting
- Full Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Happy Hour
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Verandah Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Italian & Pizza Restaurants You May Like