PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Vanity Nightclub Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Where did all the ladies go? This is like a sparkling man cave.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Upscale club attire.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3
Vanity Nightclub Vegas is an upscale club inside the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Known for a dark atmosphere illuminated only by small led lights, this Vegas club is exciting and expensive. As one of the few clubs in Sin City that seems to cater more to men than women, this club has an interesting crowd generally consisting of creepy guys feeling the bromance, but they do have a cool terrace over-looking Hard Rock Beach Club. We can think of lots of clubs we'd rather go to but we probably don't have any chance of getting in.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Vanity Las Vegas has 14,000 square feet of club space.
- Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas features a chandelier over the dance floor with 20,000 lit crystals.
- The decor of Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas is meant to resemble a jewel box. Watch out guys, the drinks at this place are expensive and you are sure to meet a few gold-diggers roaming around.
Hours of Operation:
Fri., Sat. & Sun 10:30pm - 4am
Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas is a fun Vegas club in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Vanity Las Vegas features 14,000 square feet of club space, lots of VIP tables, and a cool outdoor terrace over-looking Hard Rock Beach Club. Beware of high drink prices and an over abundance of men. Where did all the ladies go? Oh yeah, they are still stuck waiting in line.
Why We Go:
Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas may not be the #1 club destination in Sin City but it's still a pretty cool one. It's dark and interesting with a great outside terrace and sunken dance floor, not to mention, ladies can dance on the stage once the go-go dancers are finished. Get up there Granny.
- Nice Ladies Bathroom: What? We all know what you ladies do in the bathroom, take tons of ridiculous "girlfriend" pictures. So head over to Vanity Las Vegas and enjoy a lovely backdrop for all your bathroom photo-shoot needs. So classy.
- Low Lighting: This inside of Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas is super dark. It's great for us Cheapos who are still wearing yesterday's outfit and haven't shaved in three weeks. Dark lighting combined with lots of alcohol means we might actually have a chance at impressing some girls!
- Sausage Fest: Forget the ladies, we just want to dance! Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas is one of the few Vegas clubs where men are let in by the dozen and women tend to wait in line. Score! Who wants to meet chicks anyway when you can spend the night busting out your fave dance moves in front of your buddies?
Sometimes the crowd at Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas can be a little on the scary side. The girls are pretty protective of their men in this club so watch out ladies, don't want to cause any drama. Yeah right. Cat fight!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get On The Guest List: This is a given for any Vegas club but the line at Vanity Las Vegas is a hefty one and the cover charge is no joke either.
- Do Check in Between 10:30pm and 11:30pm: This is mainly a tip for the ladies. If you get to Vanity at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas and don't look like something the cat dragged in, you can get free champagne until midnight.
- Don't Think You Are Getting In Without Tipping The Bouncer: Vanity Las Vegas is just like any other club, the bouncers will keep you in line until you tip them.
- Don't Come Wearing Flip-Flops: Sure, Vanity Las Vegas has a view of Hard Rock Beach Club but that doesn't mean you can wear your flippy-floppies to the club. Buy some real shoes, Cheapo.
Is it Worth It?Eh you can do better.
Vanity Nightclub Vegas Amenities
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Vanity Nightclub Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.