PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Valley of Fire ATV Tour from Las Vegas
You want me to ride an ATV in the Valley of FIRE? Forget it!
A Quick Look
29450 Valley of Fire Rd
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Departures at 7:30am or 9:30am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
You'll feel like you're on another planet when you go riding with the Valley of Fire ATV Tour Vegas. I mean, they did film some Star Trek episodes there. Tour this scenic area north of Vegas on a rip-roaring ATV!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- You'll ride ATVs for about 2 hours in the desert with the Valley of Fire ATV Tour Vegas.
- A boxed lunch is included with the tour.
- ATV drivers must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license.
29450 Valley of Fire Rd
The Valley of Fire ATV Tour Las Vegas takes you out of the bright lights and dazzle of the Las Vegas Strip and puts you in the dry heat of the desert. It's a lot more fun than it sounds. The Valley of Fire has some amazing rock formations and red sands that are unlike anything you've ever seen!
Why We Go:
In Vegas but wanting to do something away from the Strip? The Valley of Fire ATV Tour Vegas is the coolest ATV tour near Las Vegas. You'll wonder who was crazy enough to decide to build Vegas on such otherworldly, isolated terrain. The mob.
- Almost a Stuntman: Movies and car commercials are often filmed in the Valley of Fire. Not saying you should go all Evel Knievel on us, but riding ATVs in the desert is definitely a stuntman criterion.
- The Valley of Fire: The Valley of Fire ATV Tour Las Vegas is unique not only for Vegas, but the whole US. The geography will blow you away.
In Star Trek: Generations, the Valley of Fire is where they filmed (spoiler alert!) Captain Kirk's death. See if you can spot other filming locations on the ATV Tour from Las Vegas.
- Do Keep Hydrated: You'll be out in the desert for two hours with the Valley of Fire ATV Tour Vegas. If you get thirsty easily, bringing some extra water isn't a bad idea.
- Do Eat a Good Breakfast: The total duration of the tour is over 5 hours. Make sure you eat a big breakfast so you're not super hungry later. But...
- Don't Worry About Lunch: Included on the ATV Tour from Las Vegas is a boxed lunch for when you're out with your guide.
- Don't Lose Your Camera: Bouncing around on an ATV in the desert can be a perilous thing for stuff in your pockets. Wear cargo pants or have a bag to put your camera and other stuff in.
Is it Worth It?There aren't many other places you'll visit that have an opportunity like this. If you can afford it, do it!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Valley of Fire ATV Tour from Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|