PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
Anyone got a fishing line? How 'bout some Dam bait? If only Cousin Eddy was here.
A Quick Look
1305 Arizona Street
Boulder City, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Approx. 6.5 hours
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour is the best way to tour one of America's most prolific National Landmarks. Located just 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam Tours give you the opportunity to take in this engineering marvel from the top, bottom and essentially any which way you'd like. (Though you should leave your floating pool chair behind.)
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour Las Vegas includes a professional guide, a power plant tour, a Walk on the Top Tour and even an exhibit tour.
- You'll enjoy hotel pick-up and drop-off from select Vegas Strip hotels, and transportation in an air-conditioned minivan on the Hoover Dam Tour Las Vegas.
- Lunch is also included with this tour. (And it's actually pretty good!)
1305 Arizona Street
Boulder City, NV 89109
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour is an all-day excursion to one of America's great engineering achievements! If you've never been to the Hoover Dam, this is (of course) the "ultimate" way to do it; tour the Power Plant, the Visitor and Exhibit Center, and take a Walk on the Top of this historic landmark near Las Vegas.
Why We Go:
We go on the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour because not only do they give us the opportunity to experience all facets of the Hoover Dam, but they drive us and feed us, too!
- Get the Day Started Early: Get a jump on sightseeing in and around Sin City with this Vegas Hoover Dam Tour, which leaves from its last departure point at 8am at Excalibur.
- Air-Conditioned Ride: Is there really any other way to drive in Nevada? Of course the minivan transporting you to and from your hotel is air-conditioned.
- Professional Guide: Hoover Dam Tours can be a bit convoluted without a real pro leading the way. Get your information from only the best on the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour Las Vegas.
While it doesn't hurt to bring a water bottle, lunch is on the house (err... minivan?) when you take the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour. Choose from vegetarian options or meaty sandwiches to wet your whistle at lunchtime.
- Do Dress Comfortably: There's a lot of walking done on the Hoover Dam Tour Las Vegas and, combined with the heat, you'll want to make sure you dress light and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do Be Ready at 8am: Make sure you're ready to roll from your convenient departure point by 8am at the latest, or the Vegas Hoover Dam Tour will leave you behind.
- Don't Worry If You Forget Your Voucher: So long as you have a smart phone, you can pull your voucher up electronically to get on the tour van.
- Don't Forget Sunscreen: It's the desert, and odds are you'll be touring the Hoover Dam during the sunny season. Make sure to apply sunscreen regularly on the Hoover Dam Tour Las Vegas to avoid looking like a lobster.
Is it Worth It?Between gas money, lunch fare and the professional guide, you're getting a deal on this Hoover Dam Tour.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|